Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you be a standup comedian?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever consider being a standup comedian for work? I wish I was funny enough to get on stage and actually last on stage. I wouldn't be able to do a routine. I'd get scared and peace out most likely. Would you be a standup comedian? If so, what kind of comedy would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to public speaking and cracking jokes, I am very miserable. Therefore, I cannot become a standup comedian. THis is of course a lucrative career. YOu can not only make money by doing shows in clubs, or on TV but even create your own youtube channel and make money on youtube as a comedian.

Would you ever consider being a standup comedian for work? I wish I was funny enough to get on stage and actually last on stage. I wouldn't be able to do a routine. I'd get scared and peace out most likely. Would you be a standup comedian? If so, what kind of comedy would you do?

No, this thing is not for me. I know that there are many people who are in this field. We have a comedian called Shakeel Siddique, who is quite famous in our country. However, he has been in the industry for a really long time. So, you need to work hard in order to become a well-known comedian.

Becoming a comedian is something that is very popular in my country right now because a lot of people are seeing it as one of the easiest way they can be able to become popular and even financially buoyant since they can be able to create contents that people will always be interested in making use of online. I'm not sure if I would be able to do it.

Becoming a comedian is something that is very popular in my country right now because a lot of people are seeing it as one of the easiest way they can be able to become popular and even financially buoyant since they can be able to create contents that people will always be interested in making use of online. I'm not sure if I would be able to do it.

Comedians are naturally talented people. I must also add here that they have a really great sense of humour as well that makes it possible for them to be creative. However, I think that there are many comedians who have become popular due to YouTube. They have many channels on YouTube and those channels are run by many comedians.

Comedians are naturally talented people. I must also add here that they have a really great sense of humour as well that makes it possible for them to be creative. However, I think that there are many comedians who have become popular due to YouTube. They have many channels on YouTube and those channels are run by many comedians.

Although there are some comedians who are not talented in any way when it comes to performing in that field which is why I don't think it is all who set out to become a comedian really does a very good job. I know about five guys who are into comedy in my country but their comedy is usually whack.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds