Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you be a commercial/ads maker?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever work in the business of making commercials and ads? Being an adman as they say it. I think it'd be cool, because I think I could come up with some creative commercials and ads. But I would probably lean more on comedy than anything with my ads. What kind of commercials would you like to produce given the chance? How much do you think directors in this field make?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever work in the business of making commercials and ads? Being an adman as they say it. I think it'd be cool, because I think I could come up with some creative commercials and ads. But I would probably lean more on comedy than anything with my ads. What kind of commercials would you like to produce given the chance? How much do you think directors in this field make?

Well, I think that commercials in my country are usually produced by many media companies. They have the right kind of equipment and the team to do so. This is why I think that in order to create a commercial, you must belong to the field of media and production. I am not an expert in this field, though.

In my creative writing class, one of the subjects I studied was copywriting. Copywriting is basically about writing ads. As a part of my program, I wrote many ads for various media platforms (radio, tv, newspaper, internet). sadly, I never got an opportunity to start as an ad maker despite having knowing of how to create ads. If someone is willing to give me a chance, I would certainly become a commercial ad maker.

In my creative writing class, one of the subjects I studied was copywriting. Copywriting is basically about writing ads. As a part of my program, I wrote many ads for various media platforms (radio, tv, newspaper, internet). sadly, I never got an opportunity to start as an ad maker despite having knowing of how to create ads. If someone is willing to give me a chance, I would certainly become a commercial ad maker.

Well, I think that there are many kinds of experts when it comes to commercial ads. There you have graphic designers and CGI effect makers as well. They work together in order to create an advertisement and then they produce the "finished product", which is then approved by the director or producers.

I would not really mind taking on this kind of job as long as my payment is something that is always guaranteed and it's a good amount of money because I'm not going to be interested in doing any kind of job that will not pay me very well after wasting my time doing the job. But I think that it's a job that will pay well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds