Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would someone like to earn money from website ads with my organic traffic method and share profit?

neo4200

Credits
The point of this project is to earn money from website ads.

Do you have a website/blog that has no visitors (or less) to make any money from ads? Or maybe you may want to set up some new websites as a ad money side hustle? Whatever the case, we might be able to work together.

All you need is a website or a blog, with any ad network set up of your choice. And I'll bring organic traffic to it without any work from your side. In return I ask 50% of the ad income (from which I may profit only 20-25% considering my expenses). It may seem like you're giving much of your profit away, but the search engine ranking boosts you (or "we") get in return is worth it.

How your websites will gain organic traffic is my private method and I don't intend to open up about it. But do know that its a thoroughly tested method and has worked for my test websites much better than I initially thought it would.

I personally can make many more websites in no time. With tools like ChatGPT and proper prompts, creating blog content is now much easier and quicker. Yes I have tested those for quite a while to produce humanized-like content. But even if I do make the websites I can't register them all under one ad network account nor I want to open multiple ad accounts (as I would then need multiple payout ways to avoid being suspicious to them).

PS I'm not interested in bringing organic traffic or increasing SEO for a website which exists for the purpose of selling any kind of product, or any agency website either. I'll only work with webmasters who have websites for which the monetization tactic is ad monetization only. Maybe in the future I'll sell organic traffic and organic SEO growths but for now that's not what I'm interested in.

At the moment I'm developing a SAAS web application which is my main project, so I'm keeping this project at the side until I have a good amount of members and websites. Interested people may join my discord server with this link: https://discord.gg/MzdhRqcFmh . Its a fairly new server.

Good day.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is good, but the aspect of credibility seems like a challenge since you are quite new here. So in the long run I am sure more people will join you. I have set up something that we may try to work with if you do not mind then we can get it to another level shortly. We can talk elsewhere if you do not mind then I will still come back here and give a review.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds