Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Workshops or Training

Busybee

Legendary member
Credits
There is a wide range of workshops for toddlers, and kids of all age groups people in Instagram. They are very useful and give us essential tips. I find them useful and such things are to be appreciated and encouraged. Knowledge transfer happens in all domains which are very good for the present generation. What do you think about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a huge money to be made by offering workshops or training for kids. These days parents have become very concerned about the personal development of their kids, and they are trying to help their kids to learn soft skills as well as hard skills. I have interest in this business niche but I have not started yet

There's a way that I would look at workshops or training and what I would see is a mentorship program business because that's what it is. Everything that's carried out in either workshops or training or a mentorship program business is impacting of knowledge and skills on others. Forex trading workshops or training for newbies in trading is booming as business here in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds