Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Workplace Trends

One of the attfibutes of a workplace trend is the workers working remotely for the betterment and the success of the company most especially when their boss is always giving them positive motivation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Gender equality is indeed very important and essential, everyone should be treated well regardless to his gender, race, religion and beliefs in the work's place. They should also be allowed to work from home if possible, since sometimes people need their own peace and quite in order to work well and efficient. As long as the employees get treated well then everything is fine.

Personally I see it as a good thing because most of the working organisation has different motives and agenda of which they want to accomplish and if procedures are not followed it will be very difficult to attained.

Working can be very demanding , time consuming and most of the time exhausting and we also need to balance our life aspect and also have time to enjoy our self to balance it.

One of the most important things is the work-life balance. This is because most of the individuals are so busy with their professional life that they miss the opportunity to remain with their family and friends. People should give time to their family members

Well, I see a lot of people looking for work-life balance, but employers are hardly concerned with their staff work-life balance, they always look forward to making the staff work longer and harder. I also do not see gender equality being practiced, even though women are being hired, they are denied for higher position

Well, I see a lot of people looking for work-life balance, but employers are hardly concerned with their staff work-life balance, they always look forward to making the staff work longer and harder. I also do not see gender equality being practiced, even though women are being hired, they are denied for higher position

Seriously, this have been a very big challenge in the work sector for years. Everything that the business owners are more interested in is how much that's been made for them. Workers are seen as slaves and when one fall, they replace him with another. This is why I will never kill myself for any business that's not my own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds