Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Workout suggestions

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys have any workout suggestions? I want to get back into fitness, but I'm going to need to start slow, so basic workouts to get the ball rolling. What would you suggest for someone who's on the obese side, but can do most workouts? I don't want anything that's too much on the knees, or that revolves jumping, as that would be bad for my legs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys have any workout suggestions? I want to get back into fitness, but I'm going to need to start slow, so basic workouts to get the ball rolling. What would you suggest for someone who's on the obese side, but can do most workouts? I don't want anything that's too much on the knees, or that revolves jumping, as that would be bad for my legs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Push-up should be basic. Since you don't want to be doing ant training that will be affecting your legs, I have this idea that you should do more of Push-up and any drills that doesn't make you stress the knee.

There are so many workout applications that you can make use of. There are one's with free plan and one's with paid plans. Both of them are very good. The application will give you options to choose if you want to start working out light as a newbie especially when you want to be working out at home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds