Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working with other local businesses, do you do it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a business in your town or city, do you ever work with nearby businesses or businesses similar to yours in the area? If I had my own business like some of you, I think I would try to do cross promo with other local businesses and also work with them on deals and other fun business related things. Would you ever work with a local business to advance yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have a business in your town or city, do you ever work with nearby businesses or businesses similar to yours in the area? If I had my own business like some of you, I think I would try to do cross promo with other local businesses and also work with them on deals and other fun business related things. Would you ever work with a local business to advance yours?

There are many multi-national companies that tend to regularly work with other local companies, and I think that this might be pretty common thing. They may also purchase and use the raw materials found in other countries in order to produce the finished product. They may need help of many local companies in relation to this.

I have partnered with multiple businesses multiple times. I think it is better to be on good terms than make rivals. When you are on good terms both of you will be able to get the market share, if you fight, someone else will take the befit. Even though the business world is a dog-eat-dog world., I feel that dogs of war should be stopped in a business. When different businesses are partnering, they can even create a monopoly/duopoly in the market.

I have partnered with multiple businesses multiple times. I think it is better to be on good terms than make rivals. When you are on good terms both of you will be able to get the market share, if you fight, someone else will take the befit. Even though the business world is a dog-eat-dog world., I feel that dogs of war should be stopped in a business. When different businesses are partnering, they can even create a monopoly/duopoly in the market.

Partnering with your competitors could produce a monopolistic or capitalistic market. This may be good for businesses and their owners. However, some people believe that such kind of marketplaces are not that good for general public or buyers who want to purchase goods from the market.

The most important thing is for you to have a working business strategy that is going to ensure that you meet your business objectives and if it involves working with local businesses in your location, I believe that it is something that you should be open to because it is going to help your business meet its goals and objective.

Yes, working with other local businesses can be an excellent idea and is commonly known as cross-promotion or collaborative marketing.

Partnering with other local businesses allows you to gain exposure to a new audience that may not be familiar with your products or services.

Partnering with your competitors could produce a monopolistic or capitalistic market. This may be good for businesses and their owners. However, some people believe that such kind of marketplaces are not that good for general public or buyers who want to purchase goods from the market.

I believe that what matters to most business owners or an entrepreneur is been able to make profit from their business and if partnering with competitors is something that is going to guarantee their constant and stable profit making, most business owners are not even going to think twice about it.

The most important thing is for you to have a working business strategy that is going to ensure that you meet your business objectives and if it involves working with local businesses in your location, I believe that it is something that you should be open to because it is going to help your business meet its goals and objective.

There are many local businesses that work with other small businesses and this is a common thing. There are many businesses that need each other. The only way they could achieve this is by helping each other. This also involves businesses strategies that benefit all the businesses in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds