Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working the Family Business

Robert kiyosaki often promote something like this in some of his books. it is good to allow the children to work a family business so as to gain require experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Giving children some minor roles that will enable them to learn a lot of things about business early on is a good idea and it will also teach them the basics right from childhood.

It is good to give the child a practical business experience at a young age but the child might have a different dream and might not want to run the family business I believe everybody should be given the free will to chose their own paths and pursue their own dreams

There is nothing wrong giving children some practical experience on their young age about how to handle business successfully. This helps them prepare early in life

The best way of life is to teach your offspring the business you do at early stage, before he or she got matured, he would gathered more experiences

It is not only good but very important. If I have the opportunity to learn business when I was a kid, I wouldn't have gone ahead to college.

But we have Learnt alot anyways 😀

I see nothing wrong in teaching your young ones on how they should run a business or how to manage things at a young age. So they would be business minded and be able to run the business even when you are absent.

Working in a family company is great all you need to do is to be diligent and maintain the stat of the company because no one can treat you right like you own.

If actually I have a business I will allow my children into the business this will help they to know, so that when they grow up they can be able to handle it very well.

Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?
Considering that the rate of unemployment is at an all-time high, this will help them when they grow up. Even if that's not what they want to do, that experience will come in handy someday.

Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?
It depends on how you define "early age".
i think despite the fact that a parent may want the child to tow the family business lane, the child should be allowed to go through school.
the child can be exposed to the rudiments of the family business after having attained certain level of education.

I think that allowing the children to have an experience of the business environment could be important and help shape their mentality and decision making later on in life. Allowing children to keep the family business going is also not a bad idea.
For me I would definitely work in a family business for the rest of my life if I have the opportunity at working in one because there is longer tivity in working for a family business because you are less likely to get sacked for any reason because it's a family business and even if you are to mess up in the business they will still correct you because they can't get rid of you at what is tying you to the business is family Bond.

Definitely, I think exposing a child to what a business entails is a good thing because that could further prepare the child in lots of ways from savings to business as a whole, a good one

One of the major concepts of business is continuity and passing down to a child is a great way to continue a business but the business owner should know to train the child in a business way so the child doesn't just disintegrate the business.

yes it good for the children to operate the family business so that they can gain experience,but if it is a delegate business matter that involve huge money they shouldn't intruee

A child that xn understand the parents business won't have a hard time managing that business should their parents no no more suddenly because they must have gotten all the necessary tools to man the business

Well,its not a bad idea for the children to take up the business of their parents especially if the children have interest in it.They have to be groomed early so they can be ready when it is their time
A very wise parent who wants his children to be financially sound and wise with money,will start early to groom them in this path,so that when it is time,they would automatically enter into the business effortlessly.

Considering the rate of unemployment in Africa, it's good to always put a child to practical business experience. This would prepare him for future challenges. If he or she knows about the business well from the tender age , then he would be able to run the business perfectly.

Giving children some minor roles that will enable them to learn a lot of things about business early on is a good idea and it will also teach them the basics right from childhood.
True, it would teach them to be responsible and learn how to make wise decisions. Most children today simply because they do not know how hard it is to make money, they tend to spend it anyhow as they like.

It is really advisable to give room for the younger ones to take part of the family business because it will broaden their minds to what tomorrow really holds for them cos of the experience they have from their early stages

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds