Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on two monitors ?

Do any of you work on design projects or other stuff using two monitors? I find it to be more efficient for me to have anything but Photoshop on one monitor and Photoshop on the other. It allows me to work faster and I believe it can decrease the project timeline by 30-40%. Has anyone else tried this method and found it to be easier and more efficient? I'm curious to hear your thoughts and experience on working with this setup.
I find it's easier to have everything on one large screen. The only reason I have a second monitor on my desk is for following YouTube tutorials when I'm studying coding.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use more than two monitors! I have THREE! My primary is a 1440p @ 120 hz. My secondary is a 4K @ 60 hz (above my primary) which I use for OBS Studio, movies, tv shows, what have you. My third monitor is an old 1080p @ 60 hz monitor that is primarily for Discord and Guilded (when I load it up once in a while, I used to be a huge supporter of Guilded, but its kinda died a bit lately).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds