Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Woke culture affecting your policies?

Shole

Addicted member
Credits
Does woke culture affect the rules, terms and conditions n such things of your forum? Did you change your site rules to abide by the woke rules?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it sometime affect your forums and I seen many forum have these kinds of issue that's why I always prefer to have rules set up to abide the work rules which is most important for our forum.

Does woke culture affect the rules, terms and conditions n such things of your forum? Did you change your site rules to abide by the woke rules?
I think that your rules that you have on the forum should not be influenced by anything because that way you are able to run the forum they way you feel is right and that will be more efficient.

Yes it sometime affect your forums and I seen many forum have these kinds of issue that's why I always prefer to have rules set up to abide the work rules which is most important for our forum.

I think that your rules that you have on the forum should not be influenced by anything because that way you are able to run the forum they way you feel is right and that will be more efficient.
I agree with Ho here, I mean the rules are sometimes affected by outside influences so sometimes you have to change to protect your users.

I don't think Woke is a big problem. Basically, I adhere to common sense rules that keep things smooth. Well, one thing that can ruin a forum is simply keeping rude/hateful people. As long as they are there, then there's a problem. Nonetheless, what people call "bad" varies according to one's thinking.

I don't think Woke is a big problem. Basically, I adhere to common sense rules that keep things smooth. Well, one thing that can ruin a forum is simply keeping rude/hateful people. As long as they are there, then there's a problem. Nonetheless, what people call "bad" varies according to one's thinking.
There is a lot of people that are able to abide by the common sense rules however to a certain extent there are always people that try to take advantage of the forum and try to get past this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds