Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Woke culture affecting your policies?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
Does woke culture affect the rules, terms and conditions n such things of your forum? Did you change your site rules to abide by the woke rules?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it sometime affect your forums and I seen many forum have these kinds of issue that's why I always prefer to have rules set up to abide the work rules which is most important for our forum.

Does woke culture affect the rules, terms and conditions n such things of your forum? Did you change your site rules to abide by the woke rules?
I think that your rules that you have on the forum should not be influenced by anything because that way you are able to run the forum they way you feel is right and that will be more efficient.

I think that your rules that you have on the forum should not be influenced by anything because that way you are able to run the forum they way you feel is right and that will be more efficient.
I agree with Ho here, I mean the rules are sometimes affected by outside influences so sometimes you have to change to protect your users.

I don't think Woke is a big problem. Basically, I adhere to common sense rules that keep things smooth. Well, one thing that can ruin a forum is simply keeping rude/hateful people. As long as they are there, then there's a problem. Nonetheless, what people call "bad" varies according to one's thinking.

There is a lot of people that are able to abide by the common sense rules however to a certain extent there are always people that try to take advantage of the forum and try to get past this.

I don't think waking up is a big deal. Basically, I follow common sense rules to keep things running smoothly. Well, one thing that can ruin a forum is keeping rude/disgusting people there. As long as they are there, there is a problem. However, what is called "bad" depends on the person's mindset.

Yes, it can sometimes have an impact on your forums, and I've noticed that many forums have these kinds of problems. For this reason, I always prefer to have rules established to adhere to the work rules, which are crucial for our forum.

I don't own a site currently. When i finally do, woke culture wouldn't affect the terms, rules and condition of my forum. I won't change my site rules to abide by woke rules.

Not really. I think we all should adapt with new policies as the world changes. I wouldn't worry about woke culture, as long as you don't say anything offensive and follow the rules as you normally do, you'll be fine.

I always try to implement universally accepted rules, for instance, I ask members not to troll other users, and I ask them not to spam and scam. Rules like these are usually implemented on every workplace.

I don't think that there is any need for a fourm owner deciding to adjust their rules because of any so called woke culture. It is my forum and I can be able to do whatever that I want to do on it. So, I should make amends on what I believe in just to make you feel alright? That's not even possible at all.

I don't think that there is any need for a fourm owner deciding to adjust their rules because of any so called woke culture. It is my forum and I can be able to do whatever that I want to do on it. So, I should make amends on what I believe in just to make you feel alright? That's not even possible at all.

I have never heard about this term before, so I tried to search for it. I think that it refers to being informed about your workplace. I am not sure if this term could be used in a completely different context. However, it looks like it might be related to the policies you create in your workplace. It depends on what context it affects the workplace policies.

I have never heard about this term before, so I tried to search for it. I think that it refers to being informed about your workplace. I am not sure if this term could be used in a completely different context. However, it looks like it might be related to the policies you create in your workplace. It depends on what context it affects the workplace policies.

It is all about the new generation kids that believe that they have the right to behave as they like and no one should hold them accountable. I said that it is not possible in a forum that I run. I mean anyone that wants to act carelessly should go and do it elsewhere or have their forum where they can do such act.

When it comes to sites I feel as long as you stick to ensuring your rules are common sense and you also have a TOS that goes by your country's laws as well you should be fine.

I believe people are going to have issues no matter what you do and as long as you have the rules and terms of service in place and you deal with any issues professionally and in a timely manner there should be no issues.

If we were to start changing everything due to woke culture, we would be doing it frequently and all the time due to how many different things change over time in quick succession.

It is all about the new generation kids that believe that they have the right to behave as they like and no one should hold them accountable. I said that it is not possible in a forum that I run. I mean anyone that wants to act carelessly should go and do it elsewhere or have their forum where they can do such act.

I think that people should be aware about woke culture regardless of whether or not they are working on a particular platform. Woke culture could be defined in a much broader manner as well. Having a great understanding of your boss may also be included when we discuss about woke culture.

Writing forum rules should be based on common sense, this will cover most of the things to be worried about. Woke culture or not, there are so many things that common sense will save you from trouble and that's why I always look at whenever I'm writing my forum rules. I have seen some forum rules that doesn't make any sense but I felt it's something that applies to the owners culture.

Writing forum rules should be based on common sense, this will cover most of the things to be worried about. Woke culture or not, there are so many things that common sense will save you from trouble and that's why I always look at whenever I'm writing my forum rules. I have seen some forum rules that doesn't make any sense but I felt it's something that applies to the owners culture.

Well, the forum rules depend on how the forum creator views the forum. It may not be necessary to write a huge list of rules and regulations. There are many business places as well that have their own rules written and i think that this may also help the woke culture to some extent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds