Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wishing you didn't have to work again?

Advertisement Placeholder
To me , creativity is a soul of life and without it the life becomes dull. I try to excel in whatever I do to keep learning from it. This keeps my motivation up all the time.

Working for me is not just about making money, working for me is also a way to remain mentally and physically fit. When I work, my mental health and physical health will be balanced. Therefore, I cannot imagine to stop working. If I have a lot of money, I might not work for 10 hours, but I will surely work every day

I will take the offer and start a life of an adventure. I will travel the whole world and every corner in it. I'm certain before I will be able to travel to every corner of the world, I will be old but will have so much memories I would love to share with the world.

If somebody gave you enough money to comfortably live for the rest of your life without having to work again, would you do it and why? I would continue to work, probably on a part-time basis, as I would be concerned about my mental health.
I would live off of that money but also be saving some on the side to open up my own little shop.
Maybe a candle store, or if I reeeeally saved up, an Art gallery, or a restaurant with interesting dishes not seen anywhere else, with cool names, or a shoe store.
All the shoes I look for, I can no longer find. I would learn to make shoes (and these are all the shoes girls love but nobody makes them anymore) and I'd sell them online; like an online shoe store and I'd name it something like "Forgotten Treasures" or better yet, open up a store with everything people loved from the past. Because I've noticed so many great items have been discontinued, so I would do my best to replicate them, and then sell 'em all online, and/or in a shop.

I am someone who always prefers to keep as busy as I can, I feel that helps me keep a balance in life and I hate just sitting around and not doing something.

I know even if someone gave me enough money to be able to retire and never work again, I would still want to work as it is what I know and what I prefer to do.

Working for me is not just about making money, working for me is also a way to remain mentally and physically fit. When I work, my mental health and physical health will be balanced. Therefore, I cannot imagine to stop working. If I have a lot of money, I might not work for 10 hours, but I will surely work every day

I see working as a means of contributing to the society. I have always had this mindset that I have a quota that I should contribute to the society and working in any capacity is one of those ways that I get to see that I am part of the world. If I am not working, I feel useless and not doing what I was expected of at that particular moment.

For me I can't stay without doing anything because it will make me lazy an dull. I try to excel in whatever I do to keep learning from it. This keeps my motivation up all the time.

I will take the offer and start a life of an adventure. I will travel the whole world and every corner in it. I'm certain before I will be able to travel to every corner of the world, I will be old but will have so much memories I would love to share with the world.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that if I had enough money, then I would invest that money. I may be inclined towards investing money in the stock market or Forex market. This is what many retirees do. I would not work, but I would consider investing money. This is what many retirees do.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that if I had enough money, then I would invest that money. I may be inclined towards investing money in the stock market or Forex market. This is what many retirees do. I would not work, but I would consider investing money. This is what many retirees do.
Yes, investing some of the money is a smart thing to do. It will make it possible for you to keep making more money. I will not invest in Forex. Forex is buying and selling of currencies. I can't do it when I don't want to work again. Real Estate is the best to invest in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds