Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Willingness to have feedbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thosynho

Mythical member
Credits
As a business person, one of the things that helps you to remain relevant in the business is your eagerness and willingness to have feedbacks from your clients or customers as the case may be. Their sincere feedbacks will help you know where to work more on and make necessary amendments.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer feedback is important and essential, it guides and influences decision making, innovations, improvement and changes to your product or services.
Business owners should be willing and open to customer feedbacks as it helps in even measuring satisfaction among your customers.

Customer feedback is a very important factor in business. But it has a downside. A negative feedback may just bring down your confidence, it can make the business owner decide to quit.

Feedback is very important while communicating . without feedback the one passing message will not be able to know may be his/her message has meaning to the listiners or not
So therefore without feedback there is no message.

Indeed, it is important you get feedback from your clients and customers. That is why I advise people running corporate businesses to run a survey, to ensure premium quality service delivery. I agree that it is important.

Feedbacks are vital for business. You know your progresses and setbacks you need to improve. A good business must provide means for customers to share their views or opinion on a product or service

Well feedbacks are a very important aspect of a business as this shows where the business is not performing well and how you can improve on that particular part. It shouldn't be a question of willingness on the part of the business owner to except feedbacks but it should be a thing of joy for a business owner to get feedback from his customers.

Client Feedback is fundamental for any business at all to remain refreshed on how their item/administration is being gotten at the client end.

Since the majority of the clients don't really contact you when they have a gripe, you wouldn't have an away from of why you had been losing your clients of late.

What's more, this happens when a client is either disappointed with your administration or you couldn't have cared less their significant criticism.

Feedback is like the air that support fire to keep it burning. Positive feedback do brightens ones day and says you're on the right track. Negative feedback helps you to readjust and put things in places. A feedback is always appreciated in any line of business.

Without feedback, the circle of communication is not complete. Feedbacks gives you enough data needed to see your product from customer point of view and this will help you to make continuous improvement in your product. Feedback gives allows your to assess your progress in term of what you are doing and how to improve on it

Your suggestion is very good, I think it is very important to take into account the comments of the clients, since they are fundamental in business. Any comment that is to improve the company and customer service should be evaluated and executed. Hence the importance that in most companies there is a complaints and suggestions department.

Feedback is paramount to the success as a business owner or also feedback is important in an organisation which helps you to remain conscious of your environment and what your customers Is looking for. it also helps you to be on top of what is trending

Customer feedback is important and essential, it guides and influences decision making, innovations, improvement and changes to your product or services.
Business owners should be willing and open to customer feedbacks as it helps in even measuring satisfaction among your customers.
This is great, I love your view of reasoning. Feedbacks are very crucial to the sustainment of one's business. It helps you in terms of strategic planning which will inturn help the business to flourish.

Getting a feedback from customers is one of the best ways to evaluate the performance of the business. However, you have to understand that getting a feedback is not easy. In fact, I am one customer who never gives a feedback. Just yesterday I received a text from the dealer of our car to ask for the rating to their service. They always send me a text after the preventive maintenance of our car. But I never replied, not even once. Even in restaurants they give me a small piece of paper to check on the rating with my name and address, no way, sorry.

To start a business will be determined by customers so is to stay in business. In most cases, if not all, customers tend to be the deciding factor of a business. They are the ones that determines if a business will still be or not. That is why it is very important that a business person is willing to get feedbacks( a genuine one) from customers as regards how they feel about their product

Honest feedbacks are very helpful for a business. It helps them improve on whichever area they are lacking. It also determines the preference. Though there are times that a customer's feedback isn't genuine.

It is very important to have feedback in every business communication, without feedback communication is never complete, all transaction involves a give and take it also involve the sender and the receiver. In all business all this principles must work

Nobody is a 100% perfect, when one gets customer feedback, it greatly helps the business to know how they can improve on a particular product. Your goal is customer satisfaction, therefore getting their opinion on certain things, helps you improve on product quality, so you can provide the services your customers desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds