Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you go to jail if you do not pay taxes?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The tax laws differ in many countries. This is why there are many people who may evade tax. Some countries have a really strict rule when it comes to taxation. So, will you go to jail in your country if you evade taxes?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you evade tax you will get a penality greater from this one that you are supposed to pay if you pay tax in time means you will be loser and it could lead to prison if unable to pay state debt.

The tax laws differ in many countries. This is why there are many people who may evade tax. Some countries have a really strict rule when it comes to taxation. So, will you go to jail in your country if you evade taxes?
I don't think this is possible. I have never seen someone who went to jail because he could not pay up his tax

In some advanced European countries, people are convicted for tax evasion. I don't know if they eventually go to jail though. Most I hear is some suspended sentences.

In some advanced European countries, people are convicted for tax evasion. I don't know if they eventually go to jail though. Most I hear is some suspended sentences.
For real? That is quite surprising. Such a thing does not happen here. It has never happened before.

For real? That is quite surprising. Such a thing does not happen here. It has never happened before.
It is a crime to evade tax. It is a civic responsibility. What do you think is used to develop the country? One should always pay tax.

What is the guarantee that state will not do anything for tax evasion or something like that. I think you are talking about Gilets jaunes organization in France.

IN our home country, you will be sent to jail if you do not pay taxes. This rule is heavily exercised in business communities.

Not paying tax is the height of civil disobedience and it has a jail term as a punishment for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds