Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will You Ever Stop The Business You Are Currently Involved With?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many people usually stop the business by the passage of time. It could be because they simply no longer generate profits or it could be due to some other reasons. Many people discontinue the business due to bankruptcy as well. On the other hand, some people may discontinue it because they may plan to start something else. So, would you discontinue the current business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, if I actually secure an high paying job more than the current one I would leave because currently, my job cannot take full care of my life so to do something tangible would take more hard work which could lead to health diseases therefore I would rather change for more high rewards.

I don't believe in sticking with the same business for long. Once a business is no longer bringing much profit, I quit it. Even as at now, I can't say I have one specific job because I'm a hustler.

I don't believe in sticking with the same business for long. Once a business is no longer bringing much profit, I quit it. Even as at now, I can't say I have one specific job because I'm a hustler.

Well, I think that if a business brings huge profits and if it is really successful, then I do not think that there should be any reason to stop that business. In fact, it should be developed even more.

I recently just started a personal Business of my own, there are still so many things i have to do to have a steady flow of sales and i plan on making this a long term deal, so i do not plan on giving up on the business anytime soon.

I truly love the business I am currently engaging and I would rather expand than stop because it has a lot of potentials I see in the future. I intend to establish multiple businesses.

Well, I think that if a business brings huge profits and if it is really successful, then I do not think that there should be any reason to stop that business. In fact, it should be developed even more.
Yes, If think if a business is bringing much profit, there's no reason to change. The goal of every business person is to make profit, huge one at that. So, once a business is bringing the profit that you need, there's no reason to change it.

If you stay for a long time with the business that you are doing then you will become expert in it and you will find good strategies for your business, you should not give up quickly.

Nothing will make me stop the business that I'm currently involved with . The reason is that it is a business that I cherish so much and it is giving me passive income.

I don't have a business I'm running for now. I just work online but i'm thinking of discontinuing my work and venturing into business in the nearest future. Let's see how things go though.

As a student I'm not into any business at the moment, but we all know as humans things do change sometimes, we grow as times goes on. When one has the chance of getting a suitable job more than the current one he's into, I don't think if there's anything that can stop him from leaving his current job.

I have plan to stop one of my offline business is very soon because I have projected a long time ago that the business would come to a state where profit will decline due to saturation. Presently the business is heavily saturated and profit is dwindling.

I have plan to stop one of my offline business is very soon because I have projected a long time ago that the business would come to a state where profit will decline due to saturation. Presently the business is heavily saturated and profit is dwindling.

Well, it could be a very hard thing to stop a business. This is due to the fact that if you plan to stop any kind of business, then you must create an alternative for that before you tend to wind-up your business.

I will only stop my business if it's not profitable or it's taking more out of my time than I can spare for it. That's the case with my job now and I'm planning a way to get out soon.

The current business that I am doing is just because I am looking for ways that I can make some extra money. It is not necessarily something that I want to be doing forever.

Well, it could be a very hard thing to stop a business. This is due to the fact that if you plan to stop any kind of business, then you must create an alternative for that before you tend to wind-up your business.
There are occurrence in which you would invest your abilities and your best is not enough to resurrect the business then at that point, you would need to quit and look for better opportunities.

I will never invest in the business that I am working on until it continues to generate profits for me. In case the business stops generating profits for me and I have to operate for a loss, I might switch to another business.

You know there's a saying, never say never. The business I have right now is actually something I started two years ago and it would take a very good reason for me to quit that line of job.

There are occurrence in which you would invest your abilities and your best is not enough to resurrect the business then at that point, you would need to quit and look for better opportunities.

The resurrection of your business depends on circumstances as well. There are many circumstances when you simply have no option at all. Pandemic led many people to such negative circumstances.

The resurrection of your business depends on circumstances as well. There are many circumstances when you simply have no option at all. Pandemic led many people to such negative circumstances.
It is not the aftermath of the pandemic . In fact, during the pandemic I made more sales and a lot of profit was carted in but the major drawback is the involvement of too many people in the business which as resulted in unfavorable competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds