Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will PayPal ever be integrated with Adsense?

D

Deleted member 403

So, do you think that PayPal, a leading payments processor, will ever be integrated with the leading advertising network: Google Adsense? It would be a great alternative to withdraw funds and it would be quicker than waiting 3-5 business days for the money to clear!

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if Coinbase or Coinpayments is integrated with Google Adsence will be a greater option because coinbase or coinpayments is more accessible to more countries and also you can get your money in crypto however PayPal receiving payment is limited to few number of countries so it will be a problem to receive payments however it is not working for receiving payments.

PayPal is one company that is very innovative in its operations being that they have partnered with so many banks and other companies to improve their operations, so I believe that they can also partner with Google in that aspect.

i don't think it will, paypal is surely one of the best payment methods and the most used around the internet, so Google could take it on consideration long ago, but they know that it's not working for them, so they avoided it

I don't think PayPal can ever be integrated with AdSense, because it won't work, but I see it as a very good idea for them

Since google already has its own payment system, I don't see paypal being used on adsense. paypal supports western union and I use the option to receive my payment.

So, do you think that PayPal, a leading payments processor, will ever be integrated with the leading advertising network: Google Adsense? It would be a great alternative to withdraw funds and it would be quicker than waiting 3-5 business days for the money to clear!
I do not think so. but if such move could be a step towards the development of rapid processing of payment, honestly it would be very good and a welcome development as well

I will want to believe PayPal would not want to miss an opportunity for their own expansion by accepting AdSense. They are a business for profits you know?

I am really looking forward fo such a synergy. But that may not happen sooner since PayPal loves maintaining its safe surrounding.

You create a Cloud Billing account in Google Cloud and use it to specify who pays for a certain collection of Google Cloud services. To monitor access to a Cloud Billing account, you use Identity and Access Management (IAM) functions.A Google payments profile is linked to a Cloud Billing account. The Google Payments Center is a Google-level resource that contains the cost-related payment instruments.

I can see they will join each other for next few years and both have some scary policy means it difficult them to join unless Google buy PayPal itself. Google might better start their own payment option.

I dont think paypal will ever be integrated with Google ad sense because I dont even pick them as the number one payment processor, but if it happen Google will be the one that accept PayPal as a paying method.

Since paypal is one of the widely used payment methods, adsense using paypal to pay customers or even accepting paypal for ad word campaigns would be awesome.

Paypal as one of my favorite payment solutions has been evolving with time and it would not come entirely as a surprise for me if they introduce solutions like AdSense and even crypto currency in the near future and I can see it happening.

The certainty of this fact is abysmal, PayPal will rather stick to cryptocurrency than get involve with Google AdSense, the platform is trying to be discreet at all cost.

This is a tall order. I strongly doubt that Payoal could be integrated with Adsense. PayPal is buoyant enough to be independent. They would no need such services, not even in the nearest future.

I would rather that paypal removed the restrictions they have placed for a very long time on certain countries instead seeing what will not benefit us

I do hope that adsense will be integrated with PayPal one day but I don't it will happen anytime soon. But I'm hoping that they will consider doing it.

Google sends payment directly to your bank and there is no cut in the transaction fees. If paypal was available and if you used paypal, you would also be paying transaction fees

May I ask about the connection of Paypal with Adsense that the waiting time for the withdrawal would be shorter. Yeah, it is a long wait when I transfer my Paypal balance to my bank account, it takes 2 to 4 days excluding holidays. With Adsense, do you mean you can withdraw from your Google account which is faster?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds