Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will pay for jobs catch up to the cost of living?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Cost of living is all out of whack these days. Back in the 50s-80s or so, being able to buy a house was easy. People could afford more things with a high paying job, and they would be able to afford a family of 3, a nice car, a nice home with a white picket fence and so on. But these days, the cost of living has risen so high that it's hard to even consider the possibility of home ownership or buying that new car you wanted. Because some people don't make enough to cover such expenses, not with the way jobs are paying these days. The pay for work should have gone up as the cost of living did, but it hasn't, which is a big problem for the next generations to come. Owning a house in the past was possible, but now days it's near impossible to save up for one with the rising prices.

Do you think that jobs will one day reach the cost of living? Or will it continue to go like this for us?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I want to work on a job, I will make sure I get paid enough to maintain my life. If I work 8-10 hours, I need full time income. However, when I hire people, I can pay as much as I can afford. I cannot afford to pay full time income to my workers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds