Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will Biden’s election affect the volume of economic transactions, including e-commerce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braga13

Loyal member
Credits
Economists believe that the departure of Trump and the arrival of Biden will improve US-Chinese relations. But how do you see the impact of that on electronic commerce?

Advertisement Placeholder
Biden government will even improve the economy when he assume his office because he has a very good plan for the people that voted him in

We just have to wait and see. The plans he has for his people will manifest when he takes over.

All are talking about the economy improvement between USA and China,but only Biden know what are his plans. We cant think just by sounds. He can make it worse or better. Only time will show.

Biden government will strengthen US relations with so many countries that had soiled relationship because of the way and manner in which Trump handled issues.

No it will not affect the economy in my own opinion because biden wants to take america to another level in doing so he has to balance the book

It will affect the economy in positive ways,Biden government will improve America relationship with other first world countries and this will improve the America economy on a long run.

It will affect the economy in positive ways,Biden government will improve America relationship with other first world countries and this will improve the America economy on a long run.
And by saying ' improve america relashionship with other countries u mean china ?'

It will be bad for small businesses based in America, I can tell you that. Outsourcing work is not good, especially after an economic collapse we had. I really can't predict the future but I know Biden is a snake and I don't trust him. I didn't trust Trump either but at least he did put American working-class people first. It is going to be messy regardless of the outcome.

I always wonder why people see an angel in everyone else when they harbour dislike for a particular person. I am yet to know what Biden will be up to but I really hope he meets the expectations of the Americans.

I think there will be more good and strengthen relations between US and other states that have been in fight with each other if Joe Biden us sworn into office. However, I don't think the incoming president has any agenda to promote e-commerce in his work. Mostly that have read about Joe Biden is green energy and cyber security

The fact is that I still love Trump. I love people that put their country first and shun unnecessary popularity. Bidden was not heard during Obama regime, this means Obama may even b the de facto president of the United States of America.

I am not in the US but my 3 siblings are all there and they are US citizens. They are hopeful that Trump was defeated in the recent elections. But my take on the economy with Biden is it might be crawling. Trump is a wise businessman that I agree with most of his financial policies. Let's hope that he would give emphasis to the fight of Trump against China otherwise US may fall down as the 2nd only in the economic race. China is conquering the world and Trump was trying to prevent that.

Biden's administration will be a liberal administration that supports technological innovations so electronic payment will be highly encouraged when he come onboard, I believe this so much. The election of Biden is a win for liberal viewpoints in the state. The liberal supports world economic integration with other countries.

Everything has a way of affecting the economy either positively or negetively, but looking at biden's election I think it will definitely affect the volume of the economy transaction including e-commerce but the question now is will it affect it positively or negetively in the country and also outside the world at large.

Biden is kind of a flexible person unlike Trump who is just too rigid, the tension between America and China will definitely reduce and with the implementation of the right policy, ecommerce and other businesses will surely be affected.

We are talking about the President of the Unide States POTUS. His election determines everything, it determines how the world is run, it determines if bitcoin will rise or fall, it determines how the economy of a lot of countries will be. We should he makes the right choices while he is in power because his choices directly affects the rise or fall of another nations of the world

terrible for private companies situated in America, I can reveal to you that. Reevaluating work isn't acceptable, particularly after a financial breakdown we had. I truly can't foresee the future yet I realize Biden is a snake and I don't confide in him. I didn't confide in Trump either yet in any event he put American average individuals first. It will be muddled paying little heed to the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds