Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Why My Blog Gets Indexed So Fast?

s_sayan

Credits
Hello guys. Today I have this doubt about my blog (Blogger). I have three blogs. One of them is pretty old (Like 5 or 6 years). It was active once, getting around 300 uniques per day, but later I got a job and forgot about it. Now I'm back to the online world and gave it a try again. I started to post and noticed all my posts are getting indexed by Google almost immediately. Of course not in the first page for their keywords though.

I also have two other new blogs but none get indexed so fast by Google. It takes weeks for the others to get indexed.

So my question is, why is Google indexing my older blog so fast while the others struggle to get indexed? The older blog doesn't even have good traffic. Right now it's getting around 60 unique a day and it was much more inactive a few weeks ago. It was getting around 20 uniques a day, one month ago.

What if I want to change everything? I mean, I have this old blog in spanish but it gets indexed fast. What will happen if I delete all the data in it and start posting things in english? Will my blog still get indexed fast with these new changes? And if so, will my blog get visitors from countries that speak english instead of spanish?

I really need the visitors to be from countries speaking english. That's why I created the new ones. :(

Could somebody help me or at least tell me?

I hope you can give me an answer. Thanks In advance. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Well who really knows the whys of google? It's possible that this older blog has a lot of backlinks to it and a high pagerank. You may have shared the link to others to get some visitors and that may have caused a fast index. I don't think it's that hard to get indexed within a minute personally- but what are you doing? Are you sharing these posts in any way? Is your rss feed on a blogging circle?

I remember back in 2007 I exchanged banners with other similar blogs. I don't really remember, but it wasn't anything special. It took me a lot of time to get a good amount of visitors though. I was doing it for fun. It is a blog about downloads. Movies, music, software, etc. I also created a forum (it was a free forum though), I used the blog to drive traffic to the forum. I managed to get almost 4,000 registered users. But then my forum was closed (I suppose I was breaking the rules).

So after my forum was closed I lost the interest I had, and finally I abandoned the blog.

So, two months ago I decided to give it a try to the blog again. Even when it was abandoned for like 3 or 4 years, I was still getting around 20 uniques a day. I created two other blogs and tried to do the same but in english this time. Then I noticed my blog was getting indexed immediately while the others don't. I don't know why. Everytime I post something my blog gets more and more visits from Google. Right now it is averaging 70 uniques a day and I haven't posted that much. Maybe 20 posts after I started to post again two months ago. So maybe if I post more daily I could get more traffic.

I would also like to know if there are tools to know about my PR and if I have backlinks.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post. :D

All my websites were indexed in a couple of hours and all my new pages in a matter of minutes. Don't forget to always create backlinks, especially for new pages, you will get indexed right way.

Hmmm, I'm a newbie when it comes to promotion and SEO of a site or blog. Can you tell me how exactly I create backlinks?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds