Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is my website not getting traffic organically?

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Hello, my question is why am I not getting enough traffic to my website organically though I have been uploading interesting content regularly? What am I not doing right? Am I missing out on something?

Advertisement Placeholder
Try SEO optimization for your site. If you have purchased an old domain name, check whether the name is black listed previously. Try to change the layout and UI of your website. Make your website more attractive. If you are using a WordPress website try using plugins and tools such as YoastSEO to optimize your website.

May be google did not index your website. Learn about seo and write quality content and make sure you write quality content on your blog. Also, make sure submit your website on google search console
Many things could cause it. It may be beçause you didn't submit your domain to search console so your domain is not index by Google. Another thing is the type of website you have. Is it free website or paid one, where you buy domain, hosting and even theme? Lastly, do you understand seo?

Last edited:
I feel you need to do a bit of advertising. Posting quality content alone would not grow traffic on your website. You also need to advertise to let people know about your website and about what your website entails.

I think if your website is not getting any traffic what you need to do is to advertise it through social media then you can get alot of followers in your website, then you can start getting growing traffic on your website.

You have to check your website to see for yourself what you are not doing in your site, make sure you always format contents well before you post and also write interesting things too.

Organic traffic means search engine traffic, you get traffic from search engines only when people discover your website on search engine and they visit your website by clicking the search result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds