Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is a new PayPal account Limited account access if it is used directly for transactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwhank

Addicted member
Credits
some time ago I tried to create a new paypal account on my device. But before I already had a different PayPal account, which made me wonder when my friend sent funds to my paypal account. Why did suddenly my Paypal account access was limited. Is it true that if I use a new PayPal account I have to be left alone for a few days before the transaction can be used?

Advertisement Placeholder
All new paypal accounts are limited, unless you verify everything upfront. All the information on why a new account is limited, can be found in the FAQ area.

That's the issue, creating an account is free and doesn't require verifying your identity so people just create dozens of PayPal accounts. That's why every new account is limited and you'll need to verify it using a debit or credit card to increase your limits.

some time ago I tried to create a new paypal account on my device. But before I already had a different PayPal account, which made me wonder when my friend sent funds to my paypal account. Why did suddenly my Paypal account access was limited. Is it true that if I use a new PayPal account I have to be left alone for a few days before the transaction can be used?
it is appropriate that my new PayPal account is limited. It turns out that it has to be verified first before it can be used in transactions,
[automerge]1606012297[/automerge]
beberapa waktu yang lalu saya mencoba membuat akun paypal baru di perangkat saya. Namun sebelumnya saya sudah memiliki akun PayPal yang berbeda, yang membuat saya bertanya-tanya kapan teman saya mengirimkan dana ke akun paypal saya. Kenapa tiba-tiba akses akun Paypal saya dibatasi. Apakah benar jika saya menggunakan akun PayPal baru saya harus dibiarkan sendiri selama beberapa hari sebelum transaksi dapat digunakan?
sudah sepantasnya akun PayPal baru saya dibatasi. Ternyata harus diverifikasi dulu sebelum bisa digunakan bertransaksi,
That's the issue, creating an account is free and doesn't require verifying your identity so people just create dozens of PayPal accounts. That's why every new account is limited and you'll need to verify it using a debit or credit card to increase your limits.
Okay, later I will verify using a debit card when I create a new account.

All new paypal accounts are limited, unless you verify everything upfront. All the information on why a new account is limited, can be found in the FAQ area.
I noticed this too when I opened my PayPal account recently I thought I wasn’t eligible thanks for This information

As long as it is a new PayPal account, some features won't be fully available until you verify your identification and some other things

Outside of new and unverified accounts, this seems to be becoming commonplace with PayPal. I keep seeing quite a few people either complaining that their account has been frozen or restricted. What's that about?? Mine has been restricted as well but apparently, I need to provide my KYC documents - has anyone else been requested to do this lately?

BTW Does Bizdustry allow other languages other than English?!

But if that's the case why are there so many complaints online about old account been Limited and funds locked up

Oh, you can't do much until you've verified your account. I know because PayPal hounded me all those years ago when I first opened my account until I had it done. Of course, at the time I didn't realise I was only delaying my account being opened up for various features.

PayPal's work is country to country, it have different policy for different country.

I think the new PayPal account opening and verification is necessary. It means individuals with accounts will have to abide by its terms. and conditions. The idea that people just open accounts without proper policy is not professional enough.

I don't believe in PayPal and others online payment gateways because join with some scammers discount my money that is why I would not advise anybody to use any online payment gateway in the arms of the except you are ready for the shocker so and believe I can trust them anymore I don't believe I can do anything with them anymore I've learnt my lesson and I have learnt it the hardest way

You have to be very careful and intentional with your PayPal account if not it will get limited and you may lose it permanently even with your funds. Follow their instructions and don't receive funds from flagged or just any account, ask the person sending about their accounts to avoid issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds