Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why haven't you employed someone for your business?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
I found out that most small business owners find it reluctant to employ someone in their business. They run the business alone no matter how choking it is on them. Their fear is paying salary.

Do you own a business? How many staff do you have? If none, why haven't you employed someone?

Advertisement Placeholder
Small businesses often hesitate to hire staff due to concerns about financial stability and added expenses. However, employing individuals can help reduce unemployment and support the local economy.

Small businesses often hesitate to hire staff due to concerns about financial stability and added expenses. However, employing individuals can help reduce unemployment and support the local economy.
That is the very thing we have failed to realize in my country. Small scale businesses drive the economy by providing employment. But when they don't employ, the unemployment rate keeps skyrocketing.

I have people working for my business, but they are not on my payroll, I hire people on a contract basis. Most of my workers are virtual assistants. One of the reasons why I cannot have full-time working staff is because I do not have a lot of funds. My business is very small and a lot of tasks can be easily handled by employing virtual assistants.

I have three employees at my farm. I mean those that I pay on a monthly basis for doing amazing work. I am looking at hiring more people, but it is something that has not been easy for me since my budget at the moment can not handle hiring more people even when that is what I wish to do.

I found out that most small business owners find it reluctant to employ someone in their business. They run the business alone no matter how choking it is on them. Their fear is paying salary.

Do you own a business? How many staff do you have? If none, why haven't you employed someone?

Well, everything depends on what the small-business is actually doing in their business operation because if it is something that doesn't need hiring employees to work for such businesses, I don't think the business owner should have to take on an unnecessary expenses simply because they are being pressured into hiring people to work for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds