Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do you visit forums?

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
Why? What is it you love so much about these time-eating features that you love?
Posting and starting discussions is a passion of mine, I love to do it. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a good second when meeting face to face is at a literal premium given that I don't have a driver license and all that "jazz". :(

But at least it generally easier to promote to boost. :)

Typically it ends up being something for me to do on the side for a minute or two while I am in a stalled time between tasks at work.

The reason why I visit forums is to take my minds of other things and relax. I like to find and join in conversations that interest me, or I start my own conversations on topics if they have not been created already. It's just something fun to pass the time.

One of the main reasons why I visit forums is because they are relaxing. It's nice to talk with other people about anything, find new friends and learn something new.

My work is now highly related to them. Nonetheless, in the past, I enjoyed them for politics, religion, and music (playing an instrument) discussion. Is anyone else into those things?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds