Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do you think weight loss is so hard for people?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
They say weight loss is as simple as cutting back on calories and moving more yet for most people, they struggle with it for years and most never reach their goal weight. Why do you think losing weight is so hard for most people?

Advertisement Placeholder
Because some people, much like myself, don't like the burden of working out. I'm a big guy, so it's a chore and a half to get a good workout in. I'm a lazy person for the most part, and that translates to my weight loss a bit. I need to get back into it, but the idea of working out just bugs me. I'd rather play a sport or do something that's physical, but fun as well. And also eating healthy and all that.

It's definitely very much easier to gain weight than to lose the damn weight. It's easier to eat all the junk and rubbish food that's going to make you add unnecessary weight. But when it comes to losing weight, it's always very difficult for those interested in it to cut down on what they are supposed to stop eating. The urge and temptation is always very difficult to beat.

People find it difficult to lose weight majorly due to the following reasons:

1. Healthy food isn't tasty so they don't feel like dieting. They always get those cravings of having junk food or something sweet. It releases dopamine in the brain hence they can't control. It needs a great will-power for a person to say no to his brain and do what is right. Only few people can control their brain.

2. They are lazy and impatient. They might start and even continue for a week but they'll eventually stop because they don't see any progress. They forget that they didn't get fat within a week. They took months and years to get fat, how come they expect to lose all of that in a week or two lol.

Losing weight is easy. Just eat less than you usually eat. Your body will automatically burn the fat and try to generate energy that is required. This process is called being in a mode of calorie deficit.

I think a lot of people do not try hard enough to lose weight. You can lose weight by eating less and working hard (exercise), sadly, people are not balancing exercise with diet. However, I also believe that some people have lower metabolism, which make them very difficult to lose weight.

I sincerely believe that it is because of the amount of effort that must be made, that is, you have to change your entire lifestyle, eat healthy, exercise in order to lose fat, maintain a good mental focus, and all this should be done daily and with a long-term goal, and after all when you already get to lose weight, you need to maintain that lifestyle, that makes many people think that it is very difficult and not even try, or give up along the way.

Weight loss can be challenging due to various factors like lifestyle habits, genetics, and metabolism. Finding effective strategies, such as a balanced diet and regular exercise, is crucial. For those seeking medical options, considering to buy wegovy online could be beneficial. Always consult with healthcare professionals before starting any new treatment.

Last edited:
They struggle because they are given the wrong information. They say to exercise, which will increase appetite. Then they say to restrict calories, which will slow your metabolism (because the body thinks there is a famine) and eventually you will binge. It's not sustainable. Add to that, Big Food Corporations want you to believe you have to buy their products, and they work hard at brainwashing you.

The key is to eat single-ingredient whole foods that God/Nature provides. If you can pluck it from a branch or vine, hunt it, or milk it, it's probably going to be good for you. But if it's something that passes through a mill, a factory, and ends up in a plastic bag or box and doesn't go bad for years, you probably shouldn't put it in your mouth.

They struggle because they are given the wrong information. They say to exercise, which will increase appetite. Then they say to restrict calories, which will slow your metabolism (because the body thinks there is a famine) and eventually you will binge. It's not sustainable. Add to that, Big Food Corporations want you to believe you have to buy their products, and they work hard at brainwashing you.

The key is to eat single-ingredient whole foods that God/Nature provides. If you can pluck it from a branch or vine, hunt it, or milk it, it's probably going to be good for you. But if it's something that passes through a mill, a factory, and ends up in a plastic bag or box and doesn't go bad for years, you probably shouldn't put it in your mouth.
True indeed. If you want to lose weight, you need to eat natural foods and stop eating all kind of processed and ultra processed foods. For instance, don't eat store bought bread. Instead buy flour and make your own bread.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds