Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees' productivity reduce overtime?

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
Have you ever noticed that employee productivity tends to reduce over time, even in successful and well-established organizations? I've seen this happen in many companies and I'm curious to know why this occurs.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this issue and what you believe could be the main causes of reduced productivity in employees over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are two reasons for the loss in employees' performance over time, one, they are not being promoted, their salaries are not being raised, and they are not appreciated for the work they do, and two, they lose interest in the job because of the monotony, they do not enjoy working because the job is no more challenging.

There are two reasons for the loss in employees' performance over time, one, they are not being promoted, their salaries are not being raised, and they are not appreciated for the work they do, and two, they lose interest in the job because of the monotony, they do not enjoy working because the job is no more challenging.

Late payment of salaries is definitely one of the main reasons and I can relate to that. I worked in a telemarketing company and they used to pay the salaries after 40 days., not even after 30 days! This was very frustrating and unfair. This means that they were cruel people who never used to clear the dues. This was also one of the main reasons why I said good-bye to that company.

Poor appreciation of the work that the staff is doing is a good reason for the drop in their activities. It was never easy how one would expect staff members in a firm to keep giving their best when they are not getting the reward that they deserve.

When you are not taking very good care of your employees by appreciating them for the job they are doing for you through bonuses, salary increment and some other good benefits, their work productivity is always going to decrease over a long period of time. This is because most of them are going to conclude that you don't have any good intentions about them growing financially in your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds