Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Do Customers Ghost you Suddenly And How To Avoid This?

Exactly
This is why it is very important to always get feedbacks or reviews from your customers. You need them in every business so that you will know the next step to take in your business.

I can remember when I was working for a toy company years ago and our boss will always asks us to personally contact our previous customers by chat or email asking them about their experiences with their last purchases. This is so that they will give us an immediate feedback which would even likely turn into another new sales when we recommend new products.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can remember when I was working for a toy company years ago and our boss will always asks us to personally contact our previous customers by chat or email asking them about their experiences with their last purchases. This is so that they will give us an immediate feedback which would even likely turn into another new sales when we recommend new products.
I think this is the best way of getting reviews in your products. I like this and I am sure that the majority of people who receive the mail will definitely respond to you all.

There are several reasons why a customer can ghost you sometimes.

Sometimes a customer can ghost a particular business due to lack of confidence on the producer or sometimes the services needed are not provided.

There are several reasons why a customer could suddenly ghost one. It could be that one has terrible customers service. It could also be that a customer could be getting things at a cheaper price somewhere else.

I think this is the best way of getting reviews in your products. I like this and I am sure that the majority of people who receive the mail will definitely respond to you all.

We actually go to the extent of getting our customers WhatsApp contact number so that we will send them chats and even check up on them on how they were able to make use of our products. This helps us to get some feedback on what they think we should do better.

We actually go to the extent of getting our customers WhatsApp contact number so that we will send them chats and even check up on them on how they were able to make use of our products. This helps us to get some feedback on what they think we should do better.
I always ghost to some people because they are selling products that are too expensive and I know that the product is not as expensive as the price that they want to sell it

The first reason might be that the quality of your products might be compromised. The second reason might be that your price is too high. The third reason could be that you have a toxic attitude.

I always ghost to some people because they are selling products that are too expensive and I know that the product is not as expensive as the price that they want to sell it

I have never seen any customer that appreciates buying products that are sold to expensive to them which is why you have to make sure that it is not the same thing that you are doing to your customers as you are definitely going to end up losing them to your competitors.

The first reason might be that the quality of your products might be compromised. The second reason might be that your price is too high. The third reason could be that you have a toxic attitude.
The third reason is one of the major things that will make me to stop patronizing someone because I so much dislike it when a seller is giving me a toxic attitude which is not supposed to be so

Most times it is because the are not satisfied with your services and they are looking for another. Make sure that you always find ways to satisfy your clients and they would always want to come back.

This is the simple truth because I actually do it as well when it comes to patronizing some business owners and if I am not satisfied with whatever they are offering me, I would not bother about contacting them again for their products or services.

Your customers ghost you because they could be in the mist of a really busy period or they could have decided they just don't like or need your products anymore. Whatever the reason, being ghosted hurts.

There are many companies that collect the details of customers for this exact reason and i think that there is nothing wrong with this because seeking the opinion of customer is very important for businesses.

You must comprehend the reasons why your consumers shun you if you want to prevent being ghosted. To guarantee that there is a suitable gap between messages and that you have something helpful to say when you send them, you can build a procedure to stay in touch with your clients, such as contact plans and reminders.

Sometimes the main reason why your customer ghost you is simply because you don't have a good customer support system that takes cares of your customers need , listen to their complain and takes care of it in a polite way .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds