Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Do Certain Companies Engage In Unethical Businesses?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many people believe that just because a company is reputable, it may not engage in unethical practices. There are so many huge companies that tend to engage in unethical practices and I have also seen it myself. So, why is it so?

Advertisement Placeholder
I feel some companies tend to engage in unethical practices mainly because of the money. Most times unethical things gives one more profits than ethical things.

These kind of things are borne out of greed and excessive love of money. I also know big businesses involve in schemes that are not ethical. That's because money drives every of their actions and not value.

I feel some companies tend to engage in unethical practices mainly because of the money. Most times unethical things gives one more profits than ethical things.
They mostly do it because of money. As we all know that money is the root of all evil. There is nothing some people cannot do for money and that is why some companies engage in unethical businesses.

Unethical businesses are practices that do not meet the standard of a business.
They include morally wrong behaviour. Certain companies engage in Unethical practices because of the money involved.

My point exactly. People can do a lot of things for money even as far as killing someone. Many companies today do not even care about their reputation, they just want to get money by all means.
They mostly do it because of money. As we all know that money is the root of all evil. There is nothing some people cannot do for money and that is why some companies engage in unethical businesses.

It is hard to say what is ethical and what is not, when it comes to the business world. Apple stopped giving chargers for free along with iPhone. Do you think this is ethical or unethical?

I have never heard of such a big company that is reputable but also involved in some unethical activities.

If there are such companies as you said, it must be only for the sake of money. They're just exploiting the trust that people have in them.

My point exactly. People can do a lot of things for money even as far as killing someone. Many companies today do not even care about their reputation, they just want to get money by all means.
There are some companies today that always receive contracts. We always think that the company is very good at what they do but it is a lie. They have their ways of doing it.

There are some companies today that always receive contracts. We always think that the company is very good at what they do but it is a lie. They have their ways of doing it.
I feel like the contracts these companies receive is just a way to hide what they truly do. They use it as a distraction to the public and even the police so they won't suspect foul play.

The desire to maximize profits, success at all costs, cutting corners to save time or money, or gaining a competitive advantage over rivals in the industry, are a few of the main motivators. Companies may also be influenced by a mindset of corruption to behave unethically.

As we all know that money is the root of all evil. These companies do not care about any thing that they do. They just want to make sure that they make some money.

The people who are into this simply do not care about their reputation, all they are after is making money for themselves. They have gotten to the point where they can do anything as long as they are able to make money form it.

It is majorly because of money. That is why majority of them involve themselves in unethical business and I think that is really very bad. most of them do not even care about good reputation.

Actually there are some ethical kind of product or business that does not worth it most especially for the financial income of the business.

Alot of business has failed due to ethical issues to protect their reputation and some business are not ready for that.

The main reason why some companies engages in unethical business is the profit , they tend to make more money doing unethical and illegal businesses , those kind of companies don't care about their reputation , all they want is the gain .

If government agencies failed to perform their supervisory responsibility on companies, most companies would engage in unethical business. They are all looking for ways to maximize their profits at the shortest cost of production.
This explains why there must be stiff regulations guiding the operations of businesses, otherwise, there would a lots of illegal operations.

Many people believe that just because a company is reputable, it may not engage in unethical practices. There are so many huge companies that tend to engage in unethical practices and I have also seen it myself. So, why is it so?

I believe that this is something that is done by some fractions of people who are running the company without the knowledge of the higher tops in the business so that they can make a side money which they are going to pocket for themselves.

Certain companies engage in unethical businesses for various reasons, and it's important to note that not all companies engage in such practices. The reasons are profit maximization, competitive pressure, lack of regulation or even, short term thinking, lack of ethical leadership, ignorance or denial.

The main reason why some companies engages in unethical business is the profit , they tend to make more money doing unethical and illegal businesses , those kind of companies don't care about their reputation , all they want is the gain .

It is actually a very bad business approach when it comes to making money because there is always going to be a time when such approach is not going to work and the business is going to end up being probed and punished!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds