Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why did you choose online work over other work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to working online, why did you choose to focus your work online instead of working at a job in person? I chose to work online mainly because of my anxieties and the idea that where I live, there's not much else to look for. I also didn't go to college for long. So I started to work online and found some opportunities in the mix.

Advertisement Placeholder
Because online working gives a good abroad to getting income only working from home,while looking offline job also full competition in the crowd, there are so ,many types online work like becomes youtuber, blogger, working ptp, forex trading etc. Now I trading forex with FXOpen broker as one way to make money online.

Last edited:
When it comes to working online, why did you choose to focus your work online instead of working at a job in person? I chose to work online mainly because of my anxieties and the idea that where I live, there's not much else to look for. I also didn't go to college for long. So I started to work online and found some opportunities in the mix.
I've not chosen online work over my office job, not yet because it's not going to be enough in paying me the money I need to take care of things.

I decided to become a freelancer as a way to add more to what I'm paid at work because it's falling short on what I have budget on.

I choose the online market because it's just cool to be able to make as much money as possible when you haven't even left your house. It also offers better earning opportunities than the offline space.

Online work is a lot of options to earn and its comfortable to work from home , also you can choose how many hours work per day ( depends on job) .

I've not chosen online work over my office job, not yet because it's not going to be enough in paying me the money I need to take care of things.

I decided to become a freelancer as a way to add more to what I'm paid at work because it's falling short on what I have budget on.

Despite being dedicated to your offline duties, you could still try your best to make money online. You could dedicate a few hours of time and you could earn money on paid to post forums. This would allow you to make enough money every day. It is all about dedicating some time.

As much as I am doing very well working on so many online project that I am involved in today, I am still very much invested in the offline job that I am doing. I also have my personal business of poultry and fish farming that I'm managing for myself.

I believe that it is very important for you to have multiple streams of income so that you can be able to make enough money that is going to make it possible for you to have financial freedom sooner than later.

Despite being dedicated to your offline duties, you could still try your best to make money online. You could dedicate a few hours of time and you could earn money on paid to post forums. This would allow you to make enough money every day. It is all about dedicating some time.
This is what I'm doing now. I make sure to give 2 to 3 hours to working online every day except on weekends because I have so many programs to attend to. They comes first every weekend because I can't afford not to do them. There are times I work 4 hours online whenever I can.

When I started making enough money to pay my bills and when I saw that I could make more money online compared to offline and I did not have to depend on the local job market to generate income, I chose to work online.

I choose the online market because it's just cool to be able to make as much money as possible when you haven't even left your house. It also offers better earning opportunities than the offline space.
Working online gives you opportunity to make money while sitting at the comfort of your home. All you need to do is to choose the job that interest you and key into it. You can also decide the number of hours you wish to put in...

Working online gives you opportunity to make money while sitting at the comfort of your home. All you need to do is to choose the job that interest you and key into it. You can also decide the number of hours you wish to put in...
You're right about that. But it would be self deception to think one can just come online and start earning a living almost immediately. From what I've seen, I think the online market is more competitive and difficult to thrive in than the offline space.

You're right about that. But it would be self deception to think one can just come online and start earning a living almost immediately. From what I've seen, I think the online market is more competitive and difficult to thrive in than the offline space.
It is even more better, in this time of job scarcity people who are skillful in digital marketing and other related stuff can comfortable work from home as freelancers and make good money..

I chose online work because it offers greater flexibility in terms of working hours and location. I can work from anywhere as long as I have an internet connection, allowing me to create my own schedule.
That is one good advantage of working online. You can decide to work at your own pace as no one could dictate to you. I have been working for myself for the past five years and it has been fruitful..

It is even more better, in this time of job scarcity people who are skillful in digital marketing and other related stuff can comfortable work from home as freelancers and make good money..
The tech space is really very lucrative although the competition there is also mind-blowing. Well, those who will be able to make money online in the future would have to know a thing or two about the digital market.

It is not that I chose to work online as my only option, in fact I started working online to earn more money in general and not depend only on offline income, you can make a living completely working online, but there are many people who think it is very simple or that they will do it in a matter of months, and in most cases that doesn't happen.

The people I see making the most money online are people who have been working online for many years and have explored many online businesses and gained a lot of experience in certain fields.

The tech space is really very lucrative although the competition there is also mind-blowing. Well, those who will be able to make money online in the future would have to know a thing or two about the digital market.
Ideally people join online business or jobs to complement their earnings. I worked but the earnings are not really enough. With online business I could earn some extra money to help my family.

When I started making enough money to pay my bills and when I saw that I could make more money online compared to offline and I did not have to depend on the local job market to generate income, I chose to work online.
Online money earned from working online feels you've been given an unexpected gift. The jobs are not too demanding when looked at some of the requirements needed in offline jobs. I can't stop working online anymore. I'm not addicted.

This is what I'm doing now. I make sure to give 2 to 3 hours to working online every day except on weekends because I have so many programs to attend to. They comes first every weekend because I can't afford not to do them. There are times I work 4 hours online whenever I can.

So, what kind of programs are you talking about? When it comes to your offline job, does your boss require you to come at work even during weekends? Regardless of this, I think that it is good to see that you are creating a schedule. I hope that it will help you to manage things.

So, what kind of programs are you talking about? When it comes to your offline job, does your boss require you to come at work even during weekends? Regardless of this, I think that it is good to see that you are creating a schedule. I hope that it will help you to manage things.
The programs I meant were other personal things I needed to give attention to. Life isn't all about work, there are aspects of life where work needs a break. I don't work on weekends at the office.

Because I've done both, and even though I prefer working online, I would still work back at the college if only they would get more on-campus students again. Since the pandemic, seems many students still prefer learning from home, but I am beginning to see the parking lot getting a little more full every semester.
Also, the skills I'm trained in just so happen to coincide with online work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds