Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are some bosses agitated when it's time to pay salaries?

Credits
I have been dedication serious time in studying how some business owners or bosses behave whenever salary payment is due for their workers. It usually seems like they are not always happy to pay those salaries which make me wonder if they wanted their workers to work for free?

Have you noticed this kind of body language from your boss?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been dedication serious time in studying how some business owners or bosses behave whenever salary payment is due for their workers. It usually seems like they are not always happy to pay those salaries which make me wonder if they wanted their workers to work for free?

Not paying employees at the right time may annoy many people and this is something bosses must understand. Bosses should always pay the dues at the right time. Otherwise, this may discourage many people from working at the company.

Those are usually the bad bosses, the ones who are running a business themselves and cringe at the idea of paying employees. To be fair, no one wants to spend money, whether it be at the store or paying an employee for work done. But, when you do work, you're within your right to be paid for that work. And if a boss hates the idea of paying someone, then they aught to not be in any line of work where they're in charge.

Not paying employees at the right time may annoy many people and this is something bosses must understand. Bosses should always pay the dues at the right time. Otherwise, this may discourage many people from working at the company.

To be very honest with you, I am the kind of person that don't have any kind of understanding when it comes to not receiving my salary or payments when they are due because I know I have done everything that is required of me when it comes to doing my job, so there is nothing that should hold back get my payment when I am supposed to get it.

To be very honest with you, I am the kind of person that don't have any kind of understanding when it comes to not receiving my salary or payments when they are due because I know I have done everything that is required of me when it comes to doing my job, so there is nothing that should hold back get my payment when I am supposed to get it.

I think that payments should be made on time. In case if there are any delays in payments, then the bosses should inform their employees initially so that they could manage things accordingly. A late payment could cause many problems for people and bosses should understand this thing.

There could be several reasons behind a boss's or employer's agitated behavior at the time of giving salaries. Some of them are:

👉The business might be facing financial problems, such as low revenue or high expenses.
👉In some cases, an employer may be unhappy or not satisfied with the overall performance of their employees or certain team members.
👉Employers, like everyone else, can have personal issues or stressful situations in their lives. Personal issues can affect their decision-making and temperament, which may result in agitation during salary payments.
👉In a few cases, employers may intentionally delay salary payments to gain an advantage over employees, manipulate their behavior, or as a result of unethical business practices.

There could be several reasons behind a boss's or employer's agitated behavior at the time of giving salaries. Some of them are:

👉The business might be facing financial problems, such as low revenue or high expenses.
👉In some cases, an employer may be unhappy or not satisfied with the overall performance of their employees or certain team members.
👉Employers, like everyone else, can have personal issues or stressful situations in their lives. Personal issues can affect their decision-making and temperament, which may result in agitation during salary payments.
👉In a few cases, employers may intentionally delay salary payments to gain an advantage over employees, manipulate their behavior, or as a result of unethical business practices.

I can understand all of the conditions you listed and they can all be true but you see the part where they intentionally delay salary payments to gain an advantage over employees and manipulate their behavior is the part I can't understand. Also, it gets very annoying when they do it every damn month. A friend of mine who works in a gas plan firm told me his boss delays all his staff's pay 1 week into the new month each and every month.

If every other things checks out well and it's as a result of personal issues or stressful situations in the life of my boss was the reason why he's having agitation during salary payments, I will overlook it once. If it becomes a pattern, I won't be comfortable working with him for long because he's the kind of boss who doesn't appreciate his workers and it's why he's always agitated whenever it's time to pay salary.

If every other things checks out well and it's as a result of personal issues or stressful situations in the life of my boss was the reason why he's having agitation during salary payments, I will overlook it once. If it becomes a pattern, I won't be comfortable working with him for long because he's the kind of boss who doesn't appreciate his workers and it's why he's always agitated whenever it's time to pay salary.

Simply put, there are some of these bosses who are very selfish. If it's possible for them to keep people working for them without having to pay them so they won't have any expenses to pay in terms of workers salaries, they will be very interested in doing that. They are just blunt wicked people. It's why some of them will subcharge their workers up to 20% of their salary.

Simply put, there are some of these bosses who are very selfish. If it's possible for them to keep people working for them without having to pay them so they won't have any expenses to pay in terms of workers salaries, they will be very interested in doing that. They are just blunt wicked people. It's why some of them will subcharge their workers up to 20% of their salary.

It is quite normal to face and work with such kind of bosses. However, the key here is to understand the boss's nature and find a new job as soon as possible. I once encountered one such kind of individual who was hiring me with the intention of using me. However, I realised this initially. Many people may never pay you and it is, therefore, a wise decision to have a written contract when it comes to getting hired.

It is quite normal to face and work with such kind of bosses. However, the key here is to understand the boss's nature and find a new job as soon as possible. I once encountered one such kind of individual who was hiring me with the intention of using me. However, I realised this initially. Many people may never pay you and it is, therefore, a wise decision to have a written contract when it comes to getting hired.

Working under those kind of business boss will never be good for anyone because they are going pull you down financially, physically, mentally, and psychologically. It's definitely best to quit on the job as quickly as possible once you have an alternative because a work your pay isn't sure should not not you down for a long time.

Yes, there are so many of them like that in the labor market. Workers are always at their mercy. It gives them the power and opportunity to take advantage. If you're working for any business, make your plans on how to leave as quick as you can to start up your own.

Those are usually the bad bosses, the ones who are running a business themselves and cringe at the idea of paying employees. To be fair, no one wants to spend money, whether it be at the store or paying an employee for work done. But, when you do work, you're within your right to be paid for that work. And if a boss hates the idea of paying someone, then they aught to not be in any line of work where they're in charge.

Some bosses are just very inconsiderate and wicked with the way they treat their employees because they feel it's something they can do whichever way they like as their employees will not have much power to fight them.

It's just like what some forum owners do when they hire someone to work for them in the end they will start making excuses on not being able to pay them. I have had several experience with them.

In my previous job, the boss was notorious for holding off on salary. he never intend to pay unless I asked for the payment. When I did not ask, he would not pay me even for 4 months. I do not know the exact reason, but I suspect that by holding off salary, he was trying to use the money else where, perhaps earning interest through lending, or using it to build inventory.

I do not necessarily see it as a proper thing to do in delaying employees payment. If there are reasons for that they should be informed and plans must be made for them to be paid...

I can't say I have ever noticed this from a boss when it has been time to pay the wages of their workers. It seems like a bad way to be though especially if you hired these workers and told them it was a paying job.

The only reason I can think of as to why a boss would get like that is if the finances of the business were not as good as they expected them to be, this will make them reluctant to want to pay out to those who complete the work and do what they need to for that salary.

Most employees are fond of that, they are always agitated when it is time to pay the wages of their staffs. Many of them would have loved to use the money to invest back into the business than paying that as salaries...

Any boss that is always agitated when it is time to pay salaries of workers should check himself or herself. It doesn't make sense to have such a boss as he or she will be trying to find ways to make staff get pay deductions at work.

For me, as long as work is going fine, the boss should be happy to pay the staff their wages.

Any boss that is always agitated when it is time to pay salaries of workers should check himself or herself. It doesn't make sense to have such a boss as he or she will be trying to find ways to make staff get pay deductions at work.

For me, as long as work is going fine, the boss should be happy to pay the staff their wages.

I really do not understand why would a boss be agitated when it comes to paying salaries at the right time? if you have hired a person, then you are responsible for paying him or her, no matter what. A boss who gets annoyed when it comes to paying his own employees, then such kind of boss would be the kind of person I may not prefer working with.

There are some bosses who are always looking for an opportunity to cut down on their workers salary and if they have the opportunity to delay paying their salaries for one stupid reason or another, they are going to do it. This is because it is always very difficult for them to release that money for their workers even when the workers have already contributed a lot to the company's growth financially.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds