Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are people afraid to work online?

Credits
Whenever I tell people that they have the opportunity of working online to make money they usually shrug at the idea. Some will tell you that it is scam and not reliable, they cannot trust anything that is online.
I will say it might be because of their past experiences or perhaps they are just ignorant and not exposed. But at this age that we live in one should no longer doubt the prospects of making money online.

Why do you think people doubt the fact that they can make money online?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people are afraid to work online simply cause of what they have been hearing about the internet. They have heard stories about how people have been scammed, due to all the stories they have heard, they do not want to try it.

People are afraid to work online because most times they feel it not real and involves some levels of scamming due to previous experiences in the past by people who had tried it.

Mostly people are afraid of getting deceived by scammers and facing financial and time losses, which is completely right because they might have experienced it in the past or have heard bad stories from others.

But there are many legit platforms that they can try after doing complete research on them, then start investing their time or money into them.

Well I believe every circumstances has a reason behind it happenings.

I believe people might have had different experiences and information about how online is and for that reason, they might be scared to fall victims.

There are so many scam things online and some people cannot differentiate real thing from fake. Some I've had a very bad experience from so many online works

I don't know if people are actually afraid to work online. However, what I know is a lot of people believe that it is not possible to make good money online. Furthermore, many people do not know how to get started.

Because of the world we are living, where criminals are everywhere as such they are afraid of being scam by on know individual, who portrait what there are not, so as such people get scared of engaging in online business.

Why people are afraid to work online is that they feel online works are nit stable. You can't blame them though. They believe that online work platforms can just wake up one morning and pack up.

Whenever I tell people that they have the opportunity of working online to make money they usually shrug at the idea. Some will tell you that it is scam and not reliable, they cannot trust anything that is online.
I will say it might be because of their past experiences or perhaps they are just ignorant and not exposed. But at this age that we live in one should no longer doubt the prospects of making money online.

Why do you think people doubt the fact that they can make money online?
Some people do not believe that a lot of people are making so much money online. They are doubting if making money online is true. Also, they are scared of scammers.

I feel that the internet as a whole is what puts people off even giving earning money online a chance. With so many different stories about people getting scammed or things on the internet not being real or not being the truth, it sticks in people's minds, and in turn, they refuse to believe that they can make any kind of money online without something bad happening.

I will admit, sometimes you do get caught out when working online to earn money and you do have to be careful who you trust in a lot of cases but it's not as bad as many make it out to be.

I feel that the internet as a whole is what puts people off even giving earning money online a chance. With so many different stories about people getting scammed or things on the internet not being real or not being the truth, it sticks in people's minds, and in turn, they refuse to believe that they can make any kind of money online without something bad happening.

I will admit, sometimes you do get caught out when working online to earn money and you do have to be careful who you trust in a lot of cases but it's not as bad as many make it out to be.
One of the main reasons is people do not know where to start or what to do. They search on Google or youtube looking for answers and they get overwhelmed with the information and they don't even have a guide to help them

They probably are scared of scammers because they heard many times how peaple get scammed from the internet some scared to lose money they can be more reasons it's a good thing that they worried because then they can think about how they overcome their fears

I think people are afraid to make money online because they feel that all online works are scam. They feel that they might spend their time working online and at the end of the day, they might not get paid for it.

People are afraid to work online because most times they feel it not real and involves some levels of scamming due to previous experiences in the past by people who had tried it.
Yup, there are a lot of scams online, so people can be scared to get scammed. That's why you need to be aware of scam sites if you don't want to get scammed online.

There can be several reasons why some people might feel afraid or hesitant about working online,these are; job security, scams and fraud, Isolation and lack of human, work-life balance, technical challenges, Trust and Credibility.

Yup, there are a lot of scams online, so people can be scared to get scammed. That's why you need to be aware of scam sites if you don't want to get scammed online.

During the early period, I was also scammed by many scam HYIP sites. i never understood why those sites refuse to pay when they claim that they invest the money of investors in the market? I later realised that they were just fooling people. They had nothing to do with cryptocurrency market, Forex market, or any other kind of market out there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds