Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who visits a library?

Advertisement Placeholder
Dude! I used to basically live at the library! Most of my childhood and teen years were spent gloriously searching each shelf one by one, from fiction to non-fiction, books about dinosaurs and dog breeds, books about magic and talking cats. I love the smell of libraries, the sound of paper shuffling and floors gently creaking. During my late teens and early adult years, I even volunteered at both my school library and the local branch. My best friend and I made fliers for teen events, like anime nights and board games. They're some of my fondest memories.

I haven't stepped into a library in several years now and I miss the tactile experience. Lately I just use the app Libby to borrow books but it's not the same. Both reading on a device (I prefer the paper) and not being able to go into the library and spend a couple hours browsing and collecting books to take home.
I downloaded Libby but haven't used it yet. Kindle Unlimited has my attention currently lol. It's amazing something as simple as a library can hold such big memories for us!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds