Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Who really controls the web?

Advertisement Placeholder
To be said loudly:
Hey, come up here, I need help!

To not be said outloud:
Wait until they are near the door.

then...

I read all of the posts in a loud high pitched tone.
Oh my god, I love Justin Bieber.

Well, Google can be your search engine, browser, E-Mail, GPS, phone, videos, website, social network, news, calendar, globe, books, blog, task scheduler, shopping cart, RSS reader, photos, translator, home page, and more.

Think about that for a moment.

--Sent from Tapatalk

^ True, haha. Although I only use Google for its searching services as I hate everything else about it so I am safe in my non-Google bubble. :p

Google is nothing but trouble, every time I use the translator for some Irish course-work.. it's wrong.

I'd say Its a pretty close race between Google and Facebook, i don't even use facebook that often but still do find myself visiting here and there. As for google I use it pretty much every day So If I had to say one over the other , I'd vote on Google still dominating the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds