Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Who performs music?

Advertisement Placeholder
Did it sound good? Was it in time? Why not continue with it?
If it was a live musical performance, we would have been booed off stage because we did not know what we were doing at the time. It was just a teenage dream to be a rock star, I'm sure lots of young people have such a dream, but it was never a reality and far from it since we never devoted ourselves to it.

I was in bands back in the 90's. I'm a jack of all instruments, master of none, lol. I have a bass guitar, accoustic and electric guitars, keyboards, and a bunch of PA and vocal equipment. If I had the time, I would still do it. I absolutely love the stage.

Now I get my "fix" by going out for karaoke once in awhile, lol :D

I used to be in Guitar lessons and got kind of good. I have some songs still memorized. I took lessons for 2 summers I think, if not 3. I was in middle school so somewhere around the age of 11.

I always wanted to learn to play the violin, but I don't think that would suit me.

My grandma tried to teach me the piano, I still have one song memorized!! She put different sticky notes on the keys to help me memorize it and it helped so much! My fingers are too fat though for the keys - or in order to play so eloquently.

I was in choir and enjoyed that a lot. I was great at sight reading music and I was great following my ear and keeping up with the beat. It was much more my pace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds