Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Who have the worst job?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
If your looking at someone who's work is to clean rest stop toilets or work in a slaughterhouse for a living, which one of them do you think have the worst day job?

Would you rather clean rest stop toilets or work in a slaughterhouse if they are the options you have to make money from?

Advertisement Placeholder
Who's cleaning the rest stop toilets definitely have the worst job. I can never do such kind of work because I'm too sensitive to smell. I'll end up puking all over the place.

Toilet papers should have the worst job because if you consider what toilet tissue is passing through every day, you will feel so sorry for it.. I'm just kidding. The person working in a rest room have a very bad job.

I would say that one of the worst jobs to work would be as a cleaner of public toilets and restrooms. I have been in public toilets and rest rooms many times when I have been on days out in the past and it's shocking that people will walk away and leave.

I feel for anyone who has to work this kind of job.

It's a very bad job working in the public toilets and rest rooms. I can't stand the smell of those places even when I want to use them. Imagine having to work there, God no PLEASE!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds