Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who has considered YouTube Monetization?

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
What might be challenges and obstacles? What are some ways to come out winning? How much money might you dream of making? What kind of videos would you make?

I did vlogging and a few prank videos. I didn't have a lot of subscribers or views so it was a lot of work for a little return. I stopped about 6 or 7 years ago when my wife became bedridden with pain. It was hard to film fun family updates when she was going through that.

I'm planning on starting up another channel with a specific niche, but I could sure use more time in a day, lol.

I have a channel but I don't get enough views to earn money and I only have 301 subscribers. I need to keep uploading more though, that's one of my issues is finding the time to edit my videos and uploading them. I mainly do unboxing videos, but I also play random video games too.

I have a YouTube account that I have used to post edits I create. YouTube tends to be quite strict and due to the songs I use in my edits, they end up getting muted or copyright strikes.

I have in the past considered going for YouTube monetization but I would have to change up the content I create.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds