Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who do you think will win the 2023-2024 champions league?

who will win?

• Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man city

• Arsenal

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bayern Munchen

• Real Madrid

• Fc Barcelona

• Atletico de Madrid

• PSG

• other

• Man utd

• Total voters
Jude Bellingham is the only savior Real Madrid have now. I never believed they would allow Benzema leave without signing a strong back up striker. Mr. Perez tactics with trying to sign Mbappe have been off. Real Madrid is looking like a Shadow.
I do not know why Real Madrid has been so long without renewing the squad properly, honestly I do not know what Florentino Perez is waiting for to do it, apart from now having many casualties, he has sold players as you say as Benzema or Asensio who do not have a good replacement, and Modric and Kroos are already older and at any time they could retire.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know why Real Madrid has been so long without renewing the squad properly, honestly I do not know what Florentino Perez is waiting for to do it, apart from now having many casualties, he has sold players as you say as Benzema or Asensio who do not have a good replacement, and Modric and Kroos are already older and at any time they could retire.
Real Madrid have good players in the middle of the part with Modric and Kroos being old, I won't worry about their department. Players like Camavinga Eduardo, Jude Bellingham, Tchouameni Aurelien, and Valverde Federico have slotted in well in the team. It's in the striker department the team lacks so much with Vini injuried.

It seems that of all the teams said, only Real Madrid remains, no one expected Borussia Dortmund to get so far, but now, he is at the doors of being able to win another UEFA Champions League trophy, we will know on June 1.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds