Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who do you think will win the 2023-2024 champions league?

who will win?

• Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man city

• Arsenal

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bayern Munchen

• Real Madrid

• Fc Barcelona

• Atletico de Madrid

• PSG

• other

• Man utd

• Total voters

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
There is still time for the champions league to start again, with manchester city as current champion and many teams fighting for the title again, who do you think will win the champions league this season, if you are aware of new signings and news you can say it to argue your prediction, it is difficult to predict who can win, but I jump into the puddle, I think bayern Munchen will win the Champions League this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
The Champions League is the most difficult football tournament in all leagues. Real Madrid is the biggest fish in the tournament for having wining it for 14 times.

I won't vote which team I think is going to win the tournament until the season starts for me to see how they all perform in their different league. It's only then I can be able to vote. I will come back to this thread by then.

The Champions League is the most difficult football tournament in all leagues. Real Madrid is the biggest fish in the tournament for having wining it for 14 times.

I won't vote which team I think is going to win the tournament until the season starts for me to see how they all perform in their different league. It's only then I can be able to vote. I will come back to this thread by then.
That's why I opened the thread at this time, when we don't even know how the teams are playing or who can be the favorite or anything, just to make crazy guesses, but I respect that you don't want to vote yet, I take a risk and say that Bayern Munchen will win, without much argument just a crazy prediction.

That's why I opened the thread at this time, when we don't even know how the teams are playing or who can be the favorite or anything, just to make crazy guesses, but I respect that you don't want to vote yet, I take a risk and say that Bayern Munchen will win, without much argument just a crazy prediction.
Bayern Munchen is lacking a proven striker since Lewandoski left the club. They are doing everything possible to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham but D. Levy doesn't want to sell and Kane isn't pushing for the move.

Without a good striker, Bayern Munich won't stand a chance in the Champions League.

I was going to say something till I realised the thing I wanted to vote for was not even on the list which was Manchester United AKA red- devilz.

I was going to say something till I realised the thing I wanted to vote for was not even on the list which was Manchester United AKA red- devilz.
Thanks for the reminding, I'm going to add it to the list.

PS: if any team is missing let it know in the comments as well as @akinlolu99 did it

Last edited:
Champions league is a tournament that is very hard to predict, but I will say teams in the Premier league have being doing well in the competition for some still now and I feel the winning team can be Arsenal

Champions league is a tournament that is very hard to predict, but I will say teams in the Premier league have being doing well in the competition for some still now and I feel the winning team can be Arsenal
You're right, it's too hard to predict, that's why I opened this thread before any match of the tournament was played, if you think Arsenal can win the Champions League just vote, so we're shaping the thread, it can become an interesting thread while the Champions League evolves in the next season.

I just voted for arsenal. With the team's new plays and the squad depth, I think arsenal is ready to face any team now. From the previous matches they played with some of the great teams in the world I feel they can win the champions league

I just voted for arsenal. With the team's new plays and the squad depth, I think arsenal is ready to face any team now. From the previous matches they played with some of the great teams in the world I feel they can win the champions league
Arsenal last year let the league slip away against Manchester City, but I was really surprised by the game they displayed throughout the tournament and how they have returned to compete and play very well when previous years were missing in the classification, in fact arsenal, it is time for them to show that they can also win the Champions League, since I think they don't have any UCL

It is just too close to call the winner of the champions league. I know that Manchester city and real Madrid would also be a strong force to reckon with when the tournament starts...

It is just too close to call the winner of the champions league. I know that Manchester city and real Madrid would also be a strong force to reckon with when the tournament starts...
The problem of Real Madrid right now is that they are having many injured players, such as Thibaut Courtouis who is injured for the whole season, the new player Arda Guler and Militao has also been injured recently, this can have a lot of impact on the performance of the team in the competition.

The problem of Real Madrid right now is that they are having many injured players, such as Thibaut Courtouis who is injured for the whole season, the new player Arda Guler and Militao has also been injured recently, this can have a lot of impact on the performance of the team in the competition.
Since christano Ronaldo left real Madrid, the club has been ordinary. They have not bought a good replacement for the team. Many other players like benzema has left the club..

Did you say Arsenal 😂 😂 😂. They can't win English Premier League which they had 8 point gap in January, and you think they can win Champions League. This season, I don't see Arsenal playing to the strength they had last season.

Did you say Arsenal . They can't win English Premier League which they had 8 point gap in January, and you think they can win Champions League. This season, I don't see Arsenal playing to the strength they had last season.😂😂😂
It's really also difficult for me to think about Arsenal winning the Champions League, but who knows, stranger things have been seen in football, Arsenal may not be in the same condition as last year, but we have also been a long time without seeing Arsenal in the Champions League, maybe it will surprise us and go far in the competition.

It should be noted that Arsenal has also been competing for the Europa League all these years that did not qualify for the Champions League and did not win it.

It is still too early for me to predict the winner of this season champion league when they are not even played any match. But my prediction narrows towards Manchester city and Bayern Munich..

It's really also difficult for me to think about Arsenal winning the Champions League, but who knows, stranger things have been seen in football, Arsenal may not be in the same condition as last year, but we have also been a long time without seeing Arsenal in the Champions League, maybe it will surprise us and go far in the competition.

It should be noted that Arsenal has also been competing for the Europa League all these years that did not qualify for the Champions League and did not win it.
Arsenal is a team in a sorry state. I don't see them winning the champions league in the next 5 to 10 years. The best chance they had to winning Champions league was when they played Barcelona in 2006 but they were robbed with some bad officiating.

I can vote for Bayern Munich as team I'm expecting to win the Champions league. They have successfully purchased Harry Kane from Spurs.

Although, I'm a Manchester United fan, there's no way I see us winning the UEFA Champions League. I won't be biased in my voting and that's why I would go with the obvious choice of Real Madrid. They have a very strong record in Champions League.
Real Madrid is very weak this season due to all the injuries they are having, Courtois, Militao and now also Vinicius was injured, if Real madrid continues to accumulate injuries I do not see them winning the Champions League this year.

Real Madrid is very weak this season due to all the injuries they are having, Courtois, Militao and now also Vinicius was injured, if Real madrid continues to accumulate injuries I do not see them winning the Champions League this year.
Jude Bellingham is the only savior Real Madrid have now. I never believed they would allow Benzema leave without signing a strong back up striker. Mr. Perez tactics with trying to sign Mbappe have been off. Real Madrid is looking like a Shadow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds