Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Who cooks for thanksgiving for your family?

Calamity1

Credits
For my family my uncle used to always do the turkey and then everyone would bring a side. We had the essentials with vegetables, cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and desserts which everyone would claim. We would always gather at my grandmothers house.

A couple times my wife and I made the turkey as some relatives have passed and we just do a smaller get together with my father and sister.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's varied throughout the years. This year my cousin and his wife are doing some stuff, and family are bringing sides and so on. We're going to the cousins home this year, but we're also doing a Thanksgiving at home although smaller. We're likely gonna just do a ham and maybe mashed potatoes with gravy on the side.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds