Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which would you choose, your passion or career?

KingAries

Writer per excellence and Capacity Dev. Expert
Credits
When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
You should follow your passion when it comes to finding a career. But it takes time and experience to find your true passion. When you combine passion and your talents, the entire package for a passionate career is made. It is often hard to find a career that you truly love and enjoy every single day.

When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?
This is an error that has eaten deep into our society. People now go into some career because the feel it will earn them a lot of money than other set of careers. The truth remains that if you follow your passion, it becomes easier because its something you love doing and you earn good money when you become good in it. Moreover you don't need career anymore to earn good money daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

As for me I will choose what I have passion for because fashion can not vanish from someone but when you are .employed in in a firm you have to work either you like the career or not you have to work since you will be paid. Career will only give you salary and be working under someone while passion will make you a legend in a particular field.

From the look of things in my country. Nobody does things based on career anymore because of the economic state of the nation, people now go into jobs or business because of money and how to be better. We have people who choose a career path but couldn’t get a job from there they now do what they have passion for. You can also learn things you have passion for and succeed.

I will choose my career instead pension, before sometimes the government don't even remember pensioners let alone paying them their entitlement, so far me not be disappointed when I need money urgently is better I do my career that will pay me anytime

Choose what is financially viable, because in today's world, without adequate finances to cover your expenses, you'll be in for a shock.

As for your passion, you can pursue it part-time gradually while you work.

i choose career instead of pession because when some one can make her career strong then he will able to complete her pession.. i fact i try to b pessinated with career because there are much people who struggle to make her career deligated.

A defining piece of career advice has been Follow your passion. The theory is that discovering your greatest interest-"your passion-and pursuing a career involving that interest is the secret to having a great career.And they're often passionate about what they do when we look at successful individuals.

As it is, there is no hope for passion, back then our passion is what stimulates us and keeps us going, career on the other hand is realising that we can be successful in various field weather it suits us or not, the naturebof things have redefined our life pursuit.

I think it would be ideal for for everyone to follow his passion. Personally I will pick passion very career at anytime of the day. No doubt it would be better if your passion matches your career so to the both can blend together.

"Follow your passion" has become a defining example of career advice. The idea is that the key to finding a great career is to pursue your greatest interest - "your passion" - and the career involved in that interest. ... And when we look at successful people, they feel sorry for them.

In the world we live in today, money is certainly a powerful tool, but chasing it often comes at a price that you can't do anything you want and look forward to every day.

This ancient dilemma is by no means black and white. There are many benefits to having a dream job in the gray area. The important thing is whether you choose to pursue your hobby, work days will look less monotonous, and the alarm clock will not blur over you. The phrase, "Choose the job of your choice, and you won't work a single day in your life" may not sound like washing, but there is some truth in it

When growing there are many misconception and most of us were asked to choose career. But after you have grown up we find that you can still choose career that you are not passionate about. I will always go into any career that i have passion for than the career i have none so that i can enjoy what I'm doing not because i was paid but because i like what I'm doing

"Follow your passion" has become a defining example of career advice. The idea is that the key to finding a great career is to pursue your greatest interest - "your passion" - and the career involved in that interest. ... And when we look at successful people, they feel sorry for them.

In the world we live in today, money is certainly a powerful tool, but chasing it often comes at a price that you can't do anything you want and look forward to every day.

This ancient dilemma is by no means black and white. There are many benefits to having a dream job in the gray area. The important thing is whether you choose to pursue your hobby, work days will look less monotonous, and the alarm clock will not blur over you. The phrase, "Choose the job of your choice, and you won't work a single day in your life" may not sound like washing, but there is some truth in it.

If you’re feeling unfulfilled in your career, it may be because you’re on a path that doesn’t allow you to follow your passion. Perhaps you’ve stuck yourself in a particular job because the money is good. Ultimately, chasing money instead of passion won’t get you far if you’re looking for self-improvement.

The idea is that the key to finding a great career is to identify your greatest interest – “your passion” – and pursue a career involving that interest. It’s an attractive message: just commit to following your passion, and you’ll have a great career. And when we look at successful people, they’re often passionate about what they do.
Now, we’re fans of being passionate about your work. Research shows that intrinsically motivating work makes people a lot happier than a big pay cheque.

You should follow your passion because you have to love what you do, when you pursue a career without passion, you won't focus on it because your heart doesn't like it, your body is only doing it, It might later cause a problem later in the future.

I would choose career.Its is the fuel to what ever one does in life.You will find yourself going for more and loving it.You won't feel forced or pushed.Even if the outcome in terms of cash isnt enough but your satisfaction is what matters.Some go for the money and prestige but end up drained and dreading the job.You got to love what you do.So the question lies what is your passion.Go for it even when others thinks it's stupid
[automerge]1613119573[/automerge]

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds