Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which video game can you complete without killing anyone?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are some video games where you can complete the game without killing anyone, but they are really few, I think one of them is definitely Pokémon, but do you have any more answers? I would also say that, for example, in some Civ games you can complete them in peaceful mode, but not all of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several video games that can be completed without killing anyone, depending on your playing style and choices. Here are a few examples:

1. _Pacifist runs in games like Fallout, Deus Ex, or Dishonored_: These games offer stealth and diplomacy options, allowing you to complete objectives without killing anyone.
2. _The Sims_: This life simulation game focuses on building relationships, careers, and homes, without any violence or killing.

The sims, it is true that you can play the game peacefully, there are also other games like Mario Kart, card games, candy crush and Undertale where you don't have to kill anyone to complete the game, even in Metal gear solid you can do it.

Candy Crash. Our DD doesn't have a tablet, but she can watch cartoons after the kindergarten, or in the morning on the weekend. She loves playing outside and always choosing that instead of TV, so i don't see an issue here. Older son likes watching this teams https://profilerr.net/pl/cs-go/pro-teams playing from time to time, i also don't see anything wrong with that.no reactions

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds