Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of digital marketing is the best?

it does not require time but your zeal, enthusiasm and commitment. i have seen a total newbie killing it from digital marketing in just few weeks while so people stay for years without any form of tangible result.
This is actually very true. the amount of commitment and action you think about making money on the internet will determine the level of your success. Some people have been online for a while and they are not making money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The use of the following marketing strategies depends on what kind of marketing you want. I think the used of social media will be the best because alot of people are connected to it.

There are many types of digital marketing like: search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing; what do you think is the best type of marketing for future of freelancing?
I think the best type of digital marketing is content marketing. Content marketing focuses on creating and promoting blog posts, videos, podcasts and other media that deliver value to your audience. It's all about building relationships with people who share your interests and making them feel like you're a friend by providing them with helpful information or entertainment.

There are many ways that content marketing can be applied to real life situations—for example, if you're trying to sell a product or service, you might create an article about why your product is better than its competitors' products in an industry-specific niche. Then, when you've written that article up and published it on your blog, send the link out via social media to people who follow you and engage with their followers on those platforms as well!

Although digital marketing could be a profitable way of making money on the internet , but at the same time if you have the idea and the required knowledge it is quite better and easier for you learn all at once and become a full professional.

There are many types of digital marketing like: search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing; what do you think is the best type of marketing for future of freelancing?
Social media marketing is, in my opinion, the greatest for freelancers. Nowadays, virtually everybody uses social media. Social media marketing is not only efficient because of the audience it reaches, but it is also inexpensive to use.

it is important and necessary you realise that there is nothing easy on the internet. Everything requires you to offer something before people will get interested. Marketing on social media requires time for you to be a master in it.

Yes, I have also experienced this myself. I have tried to market and promote my website on the internet and it went the way I expected. You must try to get the attention of people on social media in order to market your content.

Although digital marketing could be a profitable way of making money on the internet , but at the same time if you have the idea and the required knowledge it is quite better and easier for you learn all at once and become a full professional.
digital marketing is not very easy it requires a lot of effort and commitment if you intend to be very successful as a digital marketer and make money for yourself in the long run

If you want to be very good in business then you should not have a preference for any of them because all of them have their own advantages and how they can be able to help your business.

This is actually very true. the amount of commitment and action you think about making money on the internet will determine the level of your success. Some people have been online for a while and they are not making money.

I think that the amount of time, dedication, and effort you put is very important when it comes to making money online. It is very crucial to consider the effort you put and make sure that you get compensated for that well enough.

Well, I don't know if it's the b at actually but the hat u do know is that social media flyers and banners are actually good for business and marketing. I have more than once seen where it's used to promo businesses worldwide.

Yes, I have also experienced this myself. I have tried to market and promote my website on the internet and it went the way I expected. You must try to get the attention of people on social media in order to market your content.
That's good, the main reason people do not get the required results when they try to promote their website on social media platforms is because they do not target the right audience. I think you actually targeted the right audience that is why you got positive result.

Exactly you can get people based on what they are interested. A lot of people are looking up to social media for entertainment purposes. You can create a thrilling videos or comedy and use that opportunity to also advertise your products in the same place . It's depends on the type of marketing strategy you are willing to adopt.

Exactly you can get people based on what they are interested. A lot of people are looking up to social media for entertainment purposes. You can create a thrilling videos or comedy and use that opportunity to also advertise your products in the same place . It's depends on the type of marketing strategy you are willing to adopt.

Entertainment is a great industry I think that there are many people who have been in this niche for a long time and they have been making good money for a long time. Do you have any great ideas regarding this niche?
That's good, the main reason people do not get the required results when they try to promote their website on social media platforms is because they do not target the right audience. I think you actually targeted the right audience that is why you got positive result.

Apart from targeting the right kind of audience, it is very important for a website developer to retain the visitors. This could be done by posting informative content all the time.

Last edited:
Entertainment is a great industry I think that there are many people who have been in this niche for a long time and they have been making good money for a long time. Do you have any great ideas regarding this niche?

Apart from targeting the right kind of audience, it is very important for a website developer to retain the visitors. This could be done by posting informative content all the time.
I don't have ideas related to it. I just know it is a way people are using to market and introduce their products to a huge number of people too. Personally I don't like any business that will involve a lot of marketing.

I don't have ideas related to it. I just know it is a way people are using to market and introduce their products to a huge number of people too. Personally I don't like any business that will involve a lot of marketing.

I think that there might be a few businesses that might require less marketing and promotion. However, they still require you to market them to some extent. Restaurants do not market themselves that much.

I think that there might be a few businesses that might require less marketing and promotion. However, they still require you to market them to some extent. Restaurants do not market themselves that much.
Lolz, I will not engage or work in a restaurant , I just don't know why because I am not comfortable with such business for me even though there are many people who will be willing to do it.

Marketing strategy sometimes it success depends on the kind of business you are running at a moment. some may prefer the use of social media marketing strategy because they wanted to reached to lot number of people.

All online marketing is best rated by it's runners,in this situation I rate forex as the best digital marketing bussines. You may have your reason not to agree but that's because of personal choice.

Probably, there are a lot of people who are on social media for entertainment only. Those kind of people can actually patronize whatever you are selling if it makes sense to them. you can also make money directly posting on YouTube and Facebook.

Probably, there are a lot of people who are on social media for entertainment only. Those kind of people can actually patronize whatever you are selling if it makes sense to them. you can also make money directly posting on YouTube and Facebook.
You have to also understand that so many people on social media will only be comfortable to patronize you if you are mostly dealing on digital product because some of them are staying in a faraway distance and you won't be able to deliver physical products to them if they need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds