Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which strategy can i use to convince palm oil retailers to patronize me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Palm oil distribution Business has been my dream business for a very long time now, my only challenge is the capital requirement to start up the business of which I am working on at the moment.
My plan is to be supplying the retail stores, I just want to know the approach or strategy I can use to convince already established retail stores of the product to patronize me instead of buying from wherever they where buying from before.

Advertisement Placeholder
Palm oil is a very important ingredients when it comes to food and nutrition, you can give retailers a little amount just for them to try and see how good it is if you're really sure of the quality of palm oil you produce

Distribution of palm idea is a very good business idea but you have to make yours different from what others offer in order to be able to make more sales....... You should brainstorm and create better ways to process your own palm oil to make it taste more natural and original..... most palm oil producers add colouring agent to their palm oil to boost its colour and most customers detest this... you can be different by making yours free from such and you will make huge sales

The palm oil business is one of the lucrative businesses in Nigeria because of its diverse usefulness and the huge profit involved. In Nigeria, palm oil is one of the essential needs for cooking most meals. The interesting part of this business is that every part of the palm tree (fruits, leaves, trunks, and sap) is used for different things.

You can convince them to patronize you through face to face advertising. You can go and meet retailers one after the other and tell them the reason they should patronize you. You will reduce the price, you will be distributing it to them by your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds