Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which skill do you have as a kid?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
It's PAINTING skills that I had as a kid. I can literally paint anything that I want. I still have some of old paintings today but growing up, I stopped paying attention to painting and I lost the interest in doing it. I'm sure the skill is still there, and I will try to revive it one day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it was memorization for me. Could recite silly things like advertisements. However, I don't think I was as smart as the person I am now because I think I could recite them right now. Kid me probably had a longer attention span though.

When i was a kid,i have lots of skills,like making use of cardboard to make a prototype mat,and also i have the skill to mend broken shoes,aand making use of gum and meshed paper to make sculpture.those period were actually nostalgic as i was growing up.

I could draw and play games back then.
I think I still can.
Just that as an adult, you won't have time to sit down and think about how to draw or play games for fun unless there's a pay attached to it.
But I do draw for money...

I could draw and play games back then.
I think I still can.
Just that as an adult, you won't have time to sit down and think about how to draw or play games for fun unless there's a pay attached to it.
But I do draw for money...
I think these are the things that we did then as kids without having anything to look out for as incentives,only that we just want to have fun and enjoy ourselfs.

I started making my own food since I was 6 years old though earlier I was supervised so I don't get hurt by the heat but as some point but every just sit and watch me bake and then serve it to my siblings by the age of 10.

Crying 😢

I was very good at it when I was still a kid. My nickname back then was a cry baby. My friends never believed I would be tough like I am now.

As a kid, one thing I always remember that I was really good at was memorizing things I needed to remember, this was perfect for things like tests or exams when I did them. Nowadays though, it's not a skill I have anymore as I have a memory like a fish due to me suffering from fibromyalgia, and brain fog is something that happens more than I care to admit.

Learning how to speak different languages.
That's amazing! I remember at school I learned German and as much as it was somewhat easy because I never needed it, I ended up forgetting most of what I had learned. My Grandma speaks fluently in French as well as English and she often used to speak to me in French but I never got the hang of french either.

Do you still remember many of the languages you learned and do you still use them now?

That's amazing! I remember at school I learned German and as much as it was somewhat easy because I never needed it, I ended up forgetting most of what I had learned. My Grandma speaks fluently in French as well as English and she often used to speak to me in French but I never got the hang of french either.

Do you still remember many of the languages you learned and do you still use them now?
Since the summer of 1988, I still remember them thanks to some language instructional showed that use to air on WYCC channel 20 almost everyday. But the biggest moment in my life is that I learned to speak Spanish on Saturday, August 12, 1989.

Drawing and painting is what I was very good at when I was a child. I was thinking that I was going to be an artist when I grew up but adulthood showed me another path to my dreams.

Digging in the dirt, I guess? I would do it almost daily, thinking I was building a swimming pool.
I did that very well especially at the beach where I would built an estate with the beach sand. My legs are the biggest tool for my building and construction. I had a memorable childhood.

I started writing computer code as a kid. These days I'm just a bigger kid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds