Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which platforms give cashbacks in your country?

Nsikan

Reputable member
Credits
Everyone wants to be given discounts. Some apps give Cashbacks as discounts for using those apps or making purchases. In my country, a payment platform called Opay gives Cashbacks for doing transactions with them. Which app gives Cashback in your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
All platforms are running these offers and this is why I like to use all and earn max cashback

In my country, palm pay offers this cashbacks. It is fun to pay for services and make money too. I just use it for airtime though.

We can earn from Amazon and plenty of other apps and it helps but I am facing issue from an app and will see if how I can get it sorted out

Everyone wants to be given discounts. Some apps give Cashbacks as discounts for using those apps or making purchases. In my country, a payment platform called Opay gives Cashbacks for doing transactions with them. Which app gives Cashback in your country?
Opay, Kuda and Palmpay gives cash back. Jumia also does it but they mostly do it in festive periods.

I use Amazon, Paytm, Freecharge to earn cashback for my purchases and there are other platforms too

Opay, Kuda and Palmpay gives cash back. Jumia also does it but they mostly do it in festive periods.
I have a kuda account and I have never received any sort of cashback from them. And I make transactions with them everyday.

It is only Amazon that is available in my country out of the ones that you have mentioned
I know that Amazon is available in Nigeria but people don't like shopping from them in my country. People prefer Ali express.

In my home country, you get cash backs by using payment apps as well as shopping apps

There are many platforms that offer cash backs. There is a platform called Golootlo that offers really lucrative discounts and offers to many customers.

I often ask if those payment apps make profit with the numerous cash back they offer. We are enjoying it though.

I am always in look out for apps that pay best cashback on our payments and even take risk at times so these days I am trying to limit my risk taking

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds