Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which OS do you prefer on desktop?

ChrisG2010

Reputable member
Credits
Which operating system do you prefer to have on your computer? I prefer windows 10, but my work is still stuck on windows 7.

Advertisement Placeholder
On my main computer, I prefer windows 10 as well, but I have a secondary Macbook 2017 that I do editing and audio work on.

I prefer windows 7.
It might not have the elegant look like windows 8.1 and windows 10, but it's really decent. Also, I could choose from so many anime themes. I don't have to worry about a roundabout to install anime theme in my laptop, if I use windows 7. Of course, the modern laptops are not supporting windows 7 anymore, because of the change in architecture.
I dread the day, when I have to abandon my current(Second) laptop. I don't want to part with windows 7. That's how much I like the version.

Which operating system do you prefer to have on your computer? I prefer windows 10, but my work is still stuck on windows 7.
I used to be with windows 7 but the new computer I got came with windows 10 and i cant downgrade it because I won't be able to get nomore support from microsoft.

A true OS for a computer was Windows XP. That was a OS that I feel in love with when I was 12. Now that I am 20 I still miss it. Windows 7 was a more enhance version of XP, but not the same. I like Windows 10 since you have to stay on top with OS updates, but way better than Windows 8. I prefer Windows XP.

I always have used Windows because I'm a gamer. Most of the games don't have support for Linux. About the version of Windows I prefer Windows 7 and 10.

My laptop has Windows 10, and I like it a lot. I was really annoyed with Microsoft whenever Windows 8 and 8.1 came out, but I’m glad that they were able to turn things around with the release of Windows 10.

Win 8/8.1 was the absolute worst. In history books they really need to skip over that. I am glad they fixed everything too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds