Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one sells well between sneakers and shoe?

Credits
Fashion business is getting very popular every day. In fact, it's even getting to the point where it is seen that the market is getting increasingly saturated. This is because a lot of people are jumping into the sector.

From your assessment, between selling of sneakers or trainers and selling of shoes, which one do you think moves more sales?

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are good business and they both sell well, you simply need to target the right audience. Once you are able to get the right audience, sales would go pretty much well.

I believe its sneakers as there are collectors out there that even pricey ones they buy. I agree also with eLdavis you need the right audience. In case of sneakers, you can earn a lot with collections and limited editions that collectors want and finds. For shoes, during school times, school shoes are a must and usually bought.

I think sneakers sells well than shoes. Sneakers are multi-purpose while shoes are not. It also depends on who your targets are, If you target is between ages below 40, Then sneakers are more common and sell more.

It depends on people's choice , most people wears shoes than sneakers, most especially the working class , so the number of people that wears sneakers are lesser .

Both sneakers and shoes sells well, as people tend to use both hand in hand. For instance, some of my colleagues especially the guys like to wear sneakers alot during the week when others prefer to wear shoes. Your location also matters if you really want to make good sales.

Fashion business is getting very popular every day. In fact, it's even getting to the point where it is seen that the market is getting increasingly saturated. This is because a lot of people are jumping into the sector.

From your assessment, between selling of sneakers or trainers and selling of shoes, which one do you think moves more sales?
Sneakers usually sell faster than shoes in general. Because of their convenience, elegance, and adaptability, sneakers are more fashionable than other forms of shoes, particularly among younger generations. Furthermore, sneakers are frequently available in more fashionable shapes and colors, making them more acceptable to a wide range of interests.

I think shoes are sold more because they are cheap and affordable to many. But if you sell sneakers, you get rich faster because they are expend. You may not make so many sales but the few you make bring good returns.

The both of them sell well but it depends on the kind of people who you are advertising to. Some of your customers may prefer to buy sneakers while some of them are very good with shoes.

Why not sell all sorts of footwear from the same place instead of choosing one or the other product? If you sell different sorts of products under the same roof you can lure different kinds of customers.

Both are good business and they both sell well, you simply need to target the right audience. Once you are able to get the right audience, sales would go pretty much well.

This is very correct because I know that when it comes to promoting your business product and services, it is very important for you to target the right audience that are in need of your product, so that you will be able to sell them.

I think sneakers sell more than shoes. That's because sneakers tends to be unisex and that is a larger market than that of shoes which is only worn by men. And sneakers come in different colors which people would like to buy.

Sneakers is more lucrative in this regards because people that are rich mostly buy this products especially youths and kids that their parents help them in getting it. This is a kind of business that oppress those that do not have money to find money and buy.

Sneakers and shoes are profitable at the same level. Everyone needs a good collection of both shoes and sneakers in their wardrobe. That's because shoes are mostly worn for formal ocassions while sneakers are worn for informal ocassions. All are necessary and demanded.

From what I know and from people I know who have bought sneakers in the past, it would seem that sneakers are the better between shoes and sneakers. Many people tend to buy sneakers just to collect them I have found especially with there being so many different kinds. Shoes are something that everyone buys just to be worn but when it comes to sneakers, people are not just buying them to wear them but they are collecting them as well.

Both sell well but sneakers are definitely the ones you would probably benefit from more in terms of success and profit. Sell them both and you are winning :)

I think the one that sells well in my country is the shoes. This is simply because most people use the shoes in the expense of the sneakers. There are very few fans of sneakers in my country too.

sneakers would sell better when it's been compared to shoes because most people prefer to look very smart and sneakers will make you look smarter than shoes.

All of them are good, I think this all about earning money, I'll advise you to go for the one that will earn you a considerable amount of money, that's all that matters.

In the conduct of business the geography is absolutely essential in determining the type of product you would decide to sell it . In some places shoes would sell more than sneakers, the important thing is to do your geographical feasibility study.

I think shoes are sold more because they are cheap and affordable to many. But if you sell sneakers, you get rich faster because they are expend. You may not make so many sales but the few you make bring good returns.
In the working class world , I think show sells most because that's exactly what they needed for the mode of dressing , but the working class too also wear sneakers and within the youths, sneakers sells the most .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds