Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one is better: AdSense Vs Infolink

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I am creating three websites on which I will showcase my business and buy and sell things. My business is in terms of four sporting goods. I want to sell my sporting goods there by displaying my website.
For this work I want to use AdSense or Infolink for my help so that my website can be easily monetized.
I want to ask all of you that which one is better in respect of earning?
AdSense are infolink?
Give your birthday opinion thank you so much

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are selling items on your website, why are you thinking about using ad networks like adsense and infolinks? If you are selling items and if you ads from other networks, these ad networks will drive away your potential buyers. However, if you are actually considering using ads, go with adsense. But I doubt you will get approved. LOL

In terms of ad quality and pay rate nothing can be compared with adsense. However, in order to earn from adsense, your visitors need to engaze with your ads. If there is no engagement, your earning will be zero. However, on infolinks you can earn for just having visitors on your site.

Infolinks offers 70% of the generated revenue to the publishers. AdSense offers 68% revenue to publishers who display content advertisements. However, publisher revenue share drops down to 51% if the ad platform is primarily used on the search platform

As for me I prefer adsense because that's popular and are easy to understand compared to infolink, but sometimes it depends on how you want it to be but to me adsense is much more better and much more favorable, but in terms of profit infolink is much more better but there are a lot of other points to consider before choosing the right one ,you can search it on Google to find out the best answer that will suit you before making any decision now.

In terms of ad quality and pay rate nothing can be compared with adsense. However, in order to earn from adsense, your visitors need to engaze with your ads. If there is no engagement, your earning will be zero. However, on infolinks you can earn for just having visitors on your site.
The major concern here is whether they can approve you to use this site to place your ads.
AdSense account or infolink are both good for advertisement and they pay very well too.

You have to create network of people to be able to earn money as possible.

It is okay to have your site monetized but as one comment above said the ads of the monetization program might steal your potential buyers. Most of the online stores that I have seen have no ads aside from their own products. But maybe you can try with Adsense and Infolinks so we would know what will happen. Since you will be creating 3 websites then maybe enroll 1 with Infolinks and enroll 1 with Adsense while the 3rd site will have no monetization.

Google AdSense is far more better than any monitization platform out there. The only problem You can have with Google AdSense is for them to approve your account, if you can scale through that stage just know that you are in for Monday because their cost per click is much more higher than any other PLATFORMs.

I can not choose any of the two display ads. The reason is that their payment is not thing to write home about, even if you traffic is coming from too tier countries. I would rather wait patiently till the traffic of my website reaches Mediavine requirements. Your traffic must reach fifty thousand session per month before your websites could be eligible for mediavine and their pay per view is very high compare to other.

I am creating three websites on which I will showcase my business and buy and sell things. My business is in terms of four sporting goods. I want to sell my sporting goods there by displaying my website.
For this work I want to use AdSense or Infolink for my help so that my website can be easily monetized.
I want to ask all of you that which one is better in respect of earning?
AdSense are infolink?
Give your birthday opinion thank you so much
It's both infolinks and adsense. They're both great and they pay a very good price and pay quite well. At every price you have to build a network of people to make good money. That way you can succeed in your goal.

From my little awareness and experience, adsense is better than infolink. As a blogger I strive more to get approve by adsense by all means because is more popular and pay me more interms of my own niche.

Infolink has its own advantages, but I prefer adsense to it.

I will not advise you to use those two because your aim is to sell your products to people to buy not clicking advert on your website.i will advise you to use facebook advert,is very effective.

I think that the advantages with infolink are a bit more than you would see with adsense. Just doing a simple search on the two as it is the first time that I have seen either of the two, I think that the rewards with infolink are higher so this may be a good way to go. However you also need to consider the type of ads that you want to be displayed as well.

It's a twisted turn on my thoughts. One offers more revenue then other does. However keep in mind that Adsense who is google anyway is the biggest network, for both publishers and advisements, So going to get far more viewers and results with Adsense then Infolinks. Yet google is a rip of crazy dude at times when you think you near the amount to takeout the cash they take 20% away from you when they think they can do it.

I always used AdSense since they are just number one out there for the biggest network, but what's the best for earning the good amount and you get a good amount of results?

I think you should stick with adsense because that one is easier to understand and they are the most popular one you can earn money from as people knows that one more than the info link, but before you can earn from adsey your customers must show real interest on the advert before you make some money so you must be ready to do a lot of work

In terms of profit sharing infolinks is better than adsense because they a bigger percent of the advert revenue, while when it comes to ads quality and popularity adsense is better. It now depends on what you want for your website.

In terms of profit sharing infolinks is better than adsense because they a bigger percent of the advert revenue, while when it comes to ads quality and popularity adsense is better. It now depends on what you want for your website.
When it comes to having your website and trying to promote it and how it looks in terms of the other ads, I think that quality almost always trumps the earning potential that you get.

This is something that I want to know. As a person who is going to start a blog for the first time anytime soon, I want to know everything about ad networks, their pay rate, types of ads, eligibility criteria, etc. I hear adsense is the best, and infolinks is the best alternative of adsense. I am yet to know whether this is true or not from my own experience.

AdSense is the best because the pay rate is unmatched. People Linda Ikeji of Nigeria have revolutionalized the blogging game and they will continue to make significant waves because AdSense aims to make sense and reward you for your effort. I encourage all aspiring bloggers to apply for the AdSense program.

Infolinks offers 70% of the generated revenue to the publishers. The network has a referral program. ... AdSense offers 68% revenue to publishers who display content advertisements. However, publisher revenue share drops down to 51% if the ad platform is primarily used on the search platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds