Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I would have preferred saving my money into online payment processors only if they were reliable. However, unfortunately, they are not as relaible as paypal and Paypal is also not supported in various countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not using my local bank for saving my funds, I'm simply using my online bank and crypto wallet is one of them. And happy saving my funds there.

Well I have noticed that the price of usdt also increases and the market and decreases too, but what I have noticed is that the increment is very little and is also much significant difference to your asset.
Yes, when it comes to it's decrease and increase it is simply little. They follow the trends of the USD in the forex market. If the price of USD falls they'll do same

I prefer national federal banks, followed by well established fintechs. This because in my countries federal banks are solid, have a very long tradition and offer federal treasury investments, the best in my area. Well established fintechs offer conservative investments that assure discreet interests.

I barely manage to save in local bank, but I do not have confidence on the money kept in the bank because the bank security is not reliable from hackers who penetrate the bank security and hack people's account to loot their money.
I think if someone actually do the security then it can be hacked.saving in banks can in most instances not necessarily give you much returns in your savings,but it is still very much ok to keep some money incase of eventuality and needs.

I prefer national federal banks, followed by well established fintechs. This because in my countries federal banks are solid, have a very long tradition and offer federal treasury investments, the best in my area. Well established fintechs offer conservative investments that assure discreet interests.
Any government registered institution is legit and good for investment unless the company is losing money and nearing bankruptcy. When you save your money in a website that is not a good idea because you may earn a higher interest but the legitimacy is in question.

I prefer saving money in my online bank account, and saving via the exchange platform is an option too. I don't like saving in the bank due to deductions and frozen of funds.
Offline bank account , I mean our day to day banks nowadays are not dosage and will always deduct your fund almost every week, imagine deducting almost #300 every month from your account when you don't even have #5000 balance.

The three methods of keeping money above are good but the best way to keep one's money is through crypto wallet. If you keep money in the bank, im telling you nowadays, especially in my country, the money value depreciates

Offline bank account , I mean our day to day banks nowadays are not dosage and will always deduct your fund almost every week, imagine deducting almost #300 every month from your account when you don't even have #5000 balance.
That's bizarre indeed to come and be experiencing such kind of bizarre charges. That's why I prefer online banking institution than offline type.

I keep my money in my wallet, I don't keep my at home for safety reason, I go with little along to give charities to those who entitles to it

I keep my money in my wallet, I don't keep my at home for safety reason, I go with little along to give charities to those who entitles to it
That's wonderful if you're given helping hands to charitable organizations. Cos it will go along way serving those most vulnerable individuals especially in this unheralded time of covid19.

I invest in both for now. The memecoins I invest in must be reputable to some extent. There are good solid projects with huge communities that'll blossom with time. It's just patience.
Yea, if you are able to know most of this cryptocurrency to invest early then you have a great advantage because it is possible that it will generate a lot of money to you in the nearest future.

It is good that you continue to use this as a way to build your cryptocurrency portfolio though because that is very important, especially with how the price is expected to rise in time and this can set you up for a lot of profits.
Yeah, I have benefited from cryptocurrency investment in the past and it will be very unwise for me not to see it's benefits and even invest more to it. Apparently, it's my best form of investment

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
There are several ways people save money, they could save money in the bank, crypto wallet, local savings where you put it in a locally made box with a tiny opening. Before saving money in any system or platform you must be knowledgeable on how the system or platform works and ensure its safe if you save there. Trying new ways of saving money is never a bad idea but you should know what you are getting into, know the dos and don'ts, know how it functions, know the advantages and disadvantages of saving in that platform before you can involve yourself. For now I do my savings in the bank until I get to find out better ways of saving my money then I could switch.

Any government registered institution is legit and good for investment unless the company is losing money and nearing bankruptcy. When you save your money in a website that is not a good idea because you may earn a higher interest but the legitimacy is in question.
The thing is that there are some situations where by government registered businesses or companies becomes dubious as they build want to play smart on people's intelligence by deceiving them and defrauding them of their hard-earned money and in a country like my country the government are not serious with anything so they might go away with it.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Sometime saving money is very impossible because of the kind of world we are have today, the high rate of insecurity and scam make it difficult to save but yet I prefer saving in my local crypto wallet

Yeah, I have benefited from cryptocurrency investment in the past and it will be very unwise for me not to see it's benefits and even invest more to it. Apparently, it's my best form of investment
According to a lot of research that has been conducted it seems that cryptocurrency investments are actually deemed as being the best investment plan over the last decade given their potential profits.

Initially I use to prefer bank account,not until I got exposed on wallet, keeping money in wallet is extremely ok, because at any point in time one can trade the currency and make more money

There are several ways people save money, they could save money in the bank, crypto wallet, local savings where you put it in a locally made box with a tiny opening. Before saving money in any system or platform you must be knowledgeable on how the system or platform works and ensure its safe if you save there. Trying new ways of saving money is never a bad idea but you should know what you are getting into, know the dos and don'ts, know how it functions, know the advantages and disadvantages of saving in that platform before you can involve yourself. For now I do my savings in the bank until I get to find out better ways of saving my money then I could switch.
This days more financial institutions are popping up more and more. And most of them are operating online, they'll soon dislodge the favourite banking institution to become the pacesetters in the financial banking institution.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.
Crypto Wallet is a best option for saving money , I would say is if you have some extra money, keep it in a crypto wallet If you do this you will benefit from it Because in the coming days the price of crypto currency will increase further If you invest in this then your money can also be doubled.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds