Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best accounting software for small businesses.

It depends for your business size, business niche, and specific needs. Quickbooks, Zoho Books, Xeo are some of the popular options. I have used these software and I can recommend them for small business

Advertisement Placeholder
With the rise of automated accounting systems click here, small businessea have keyed into using software to run their accounting systems.

Which software would you recommend for a small business to use for accounting?
For small businesses, I highly recommend QuickBooks Online. It's user-friendly, offers a wide range of features like invoicing, expense tracking, and financial reporting, and integrates well with other business software. QuickBooks Online also supports multiple users and provides mobile access, making it versatile for small business needs. Additionally, its affordability and scalability as your business grows make it a solid choice. Other good options include Xero and FreshBooks, depending on specific business requirements and preferences for interface and functionality.

I would love to find an alternative to Quickbooks Online. I'm still bitter they forced me off their desktop product. Accounting is so SLOW and tedious now.

I just need the ability to customize Estimates and Invoices so they do NOT show Rate and Amount columns. I just want my customers to see Quantity and Descriptions, with a single Total at the bottom of the page.

For small businesses, QuickBooks is a top choice for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features, including invoicing, expense tracking, and financial reporting. A custom AI assistant, from KindGeek https://kindgeek.com/ai_assistant , also could help by providing reminders, generating reports, and simplifying daily tasks.

Last edited:
Xero – Ideal for businesses that need easy integration with third-party apps and tools. It has strong invoicing and inventory management features, making it good for small and growing businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds