Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Football club do you support? Know your club mate

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Football is life.
I think one of the thing that makes me happy is watching football.
I have been a United Fan since i had been watching football, a very long time. Even though my Club isn't in a good form now, i still support them and believe them to come up.
¤GGMU¤
For those that doesn't understand that, it means
¤GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED¤.
Which club do you support?

Advertisement Placeholder
Football is life.
I think one of the thing that makes me happy is watching football.
I have been a United Fan since i had been watching football, a very long time. Even though my Club isn't in a good form now, i still support them and believe them to come up.
¤GGMU¤
For those that doesn't understand that, it means
¤GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED¤.
Which club do you support?
hahaha, I think we are football enemies since I have been a fan of Manchester City since time immemorial, I am also a fan of the team of my homeland ie Malaga CF, on the other hand, I am also a little sympathetic of FC Barcelona.

hahaha, I think we are football enemies since I have been a fan of Manchester City since time immemorial, I am also a fan of the team of my homeland ie Malaga CF, on the other hand, I am also a little sympathetic of FC Barcelona.

I am also a Manchester United fan and I believe that it is never easy to be friends with you when there is a Manchester Derby. I have been supporting this club since Sir Alex Fergusion time and it is sad that my club is not doing quite great since Sir Alex retired as the manager.

I am also a Manchester United fan and I believe that it is never easy to be friends with you when there is a Manchester Derby. I have been supporting this club since Sir Alex Fergusion time and it is sad that my club is not doing quite great since Sir Alex retired as the manager.
I don't hate Manchester United or anything like that, I'm just a Manchester City fan and logically I prefer it to win, but I would also like to see Manchester United competing strongly again in the Premier League and Champions League, Manchester United has not been at a high level for a long time despite all the signings and money spent.

Manchester United will be back again very soon and you all will be surprised.
Manchester City isn't a small club, though i like them but when it comes to Manchester Derby I will always want my club to win definitely.

I've been a Manchester United supporter since I was a kid. The thrill of watching their matches, the iconic players, and the rich history of the club have made me a loyal fan. From the unforgettable moments to the highs and lows, being a part of the Manchester United fan community brings a sense of camaraderie and shared passion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds